@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

People who got the email confirmation from JJ and RBK, did you get an email saying it was confirmed or just an email saying it was recieved because i only got an email that my order was received on both.
ohwell.gif

People who got the email confirmation from JJ and RBK, did you get an email saying it was confirmed or just an email saying it was recieved because i only got an email that my order was received on both.
ohwell.gif
received on reebok, but it went through at 457, pretty sure I'm ok

ohwell.gif

Did you expect a tracking number instead?

Was able to snag a size 12 for a friend now on the hunt for a size 10. Going for two pairs is hard and their not even for me! I might just be to nice haha

Got two pairs for me and one for my pops. I'll be waiting for online releases to try to help out those in need.

I have the greatest wife ever she just texted me a picture with the shaq Attaqs in hand....she surprised me went to shoe city of Alabama Ave in DC and suprisingly waited in line for 2 hours and got me a size 13....I can't believe it that Women is the best

Did not think it would be that serious on that side of town.

I almost was going to try my luck out there.

Now I am glad i got mine online.

Kudos to your wife. :smokin

Boom and now I got the size 10 I needed. This was a lot harder than I was expecting not gonna lie, who knew a Reebok shoe would fly as quickly as foamposites. BTW got it from Villa their up now!

Back
Top Bottom