@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Them been gone homey
they showed gone but i tried a couple times and was able to cop an 11.  got my confirmation email and everything.

ya'll think its hard getting these *****, well i live in Tortola, british virgin islands so its like x15 times worse for me.

good lookin out with the updates and links though, yall saved me a couple times.

Used the code verge and got a size 11 of of Karmaloop for $130!!!! @ pair on the way 10.5 and 11 (The other from Jimmy Jazz).

I am ready to pump up and dunk on somebody like I was back in 2nd grade! lmao! Sorry I couldn't help those that messaged me earlier. Word got out on that store, quick!

i was peeping karmaloop all day and in one sec just gone. and for some reason always the 11's first....... i stayed up all night hitting sites up for nothing.

Got a pair of 10.5 from Karmaloop with the Verge coupon!!! Best buy of the day!

YES! Karmaloop came through! Sz. 11 copped!

Tried to be patient all morning and hope there was an online retailer with them rather than going into LA to fight for these. So happy.
This guy is one hell of a NT Member, thanks for the lookout!

Bought 2 size 10's off of Karmaloop. Forgot to use the promo code the first time used it the second. Will be canceling a size 10 order just a heads up.

Back
Top Bottom