@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Props to everyone who posted that karmaloop link....was goin so fast I didnt even enter the promo code.........NT again ftw!!!:smokin

copped a size 10 last night on pys and got a call this morning from pys saying they oversold the size 10's and gave me a size 10.5!

im a size true size 10.5 too :smokin

I really messed up on the KL coupon code.  I paid 153 instead of 130 but personally I dont care, just happy I was able to get a pair. 

All confirmations received.

Reebok back up. Must not be that limited.
laugh.gif
@ you listing in your sig as you get them off the sites.
I just noticed this wow 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

lucky you were doing something. I been sitting here all night and all morning and have 0 to show for it. I feel like the biggest Ahole right now.
I called a couple mom and pop stores in my area and they havent gotten shipment yet. Dont be surprised if these show up at a store near you on monday

everytime someoney says that i look for an 11 and gone. If they are really up then people with cancelled orderd should be getting fullfilled, which im sure wont happen.

Im a sz 11 too and I also struck out on this release...

Last edited:
Here I am helping the community out by letting you guys know that Reebok has them, and I go ahead and order a pair and notice afterwards that I selected the wrong size, was in to much of a hurry haha. Was going for a 12 and accidentally selected a 10. Called and cancelled the order haha I need to stick to my Nike releases

Wonder if Reebok is going to fill my morning order they told me would be canceled for sure and money returned in 48 hours, from that restock.
No confirmation email.

Back
Top Bottom