@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

mean.gif

So much for that.  Enjoy lurkers...

reebok took my loot cancelled my order, but has the nerve to post a restock.... and again i missed that.... needing a size 11

welp.. i guess see you mo foos in july iguess. but ill be checking for a restock. smh. reebok should of made more pairs... aint nobody got time for that! they need the money.

welp.. i guess see you mo foos in july iguess. but ill be checking for a restock. smh. reebok should of made more pairs... aint nobody got time for that! they need the money.
They just got back 5mil for dropping Ross, so they definitely should have invested in more inventory.

Crazy that these were harder to cop than the 20th Anv OG Pumps from a couple of years ago.

Only 580 pairs each of the 2x colorways released of those.

Easy cop! Me and one other person at Sheikhs ( Hilltop Bay Area). Went down half a size, usually wear 9.5. Feels great!

If the people I spent my morning aren't responding fast enough you want me to keep 5 pairs in my house?
So you resell shoes if your "friends" don't buy them exactly on RD where the day is just past noon? What a true friend. (More like a petty opportunist.)

I don't mind reselling as the buyers dictate the value, but you're clearly lying in your previous posts and doing a horrible job at backtracking...

11K more in July.
Anybody know how many released today?
I remember reading the original press about it weeks ago that 75K would be sold, not sure if that means 75 was today and their producing another 11 or if they only released 64 today and saving the other 11 for july.

Crazy that these were harder to cop than the 20th Anv OG Pumps from a couple of years ago.
Only 580 pairs each of the 2x colorways released of those.
I phone ordered a pair a day or two after release... Things have changed.

If the people I spent my morning aren't responding fast enough you want me to keep 5 pairs in my house?
fast enough? If they told you they wanted them and you ballin like that to put money up on 5 pairs then yeah let them sit in ur house because they asked u to get them. But someone else inquires about em you wanna do a personal markup .. thats not helping people out. Itd be one thing if you drove around the state grabbing 5 pairs and want to make up $10 or so for gas and labor but you e-copped and that *** dont take no effort hardly at all
Just some more evidence for that people that missed
Im thinking July might be for the away (black pair) .. idk maybe Im wrong

I do think the black ones are releasing in July, I don't think they would release 11,000 more pairs in July when they could drop them all today.

They are not Nike, with Bred XI.

Ordered my same size in the Kamikaze II, cats got me worried now talking about going down half a size....

waiting in line only like 5 heads in front of me at a local shop then my guy hits me up telling me another shop down the street got them and they already opened 

called them up asked to see if he had a 9.5 or 9 they said they had both and would hold them for 10 mins ran over, they said they sold the 9.5 and only had a 9 or 10

the lady was really koo and let me try on the 9 fit liked a glove!!!

needless to say got mines lol congrats to all who really wanted them and got theirs and those still looking good luck hope u find urs for retail or atleast close to retail as possible

Maybe reebok wanted to make sure the market was there before going all out... Would be nice if they do re release the whites. Might scoop the blacks if it is what's releasing in July.

Back
Top Bottom