@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

I do think the black ones are releasing in July, I don't think they would release 11,000 more pairs in July when they could drop them all today.

They are not Nike, with Bred XI.
You never know. If these were an estimated 80K release and sold-out, they may have been monitoring/testing the market. Probably just waiting to see the initial reception and then give the 'Go Ahead' to the production line for a larger order. If 80K went like that, I'd imagine 11K is not going to be enough to ease the masses regardless if people truly want these or not...

So you resell shoes if your "friends" don't buy them exactly on RD where the day is just past noon? What a true friend. (More like a petty opportunist.)

I don't mind reselling as the buyers dictate the value, but you're clearly lying in your previous posts and doing a horrible job at backtracking...

I waited once for a friend on the DB6 release. Got burned. So I stopped making exceptions.

One pair is for sickkickz23

Already had cousins backing out for tomorrow's releases.

Not a big fan of the black ones.
I'll do the OG Black on White Shaqnosis and be done.
Unless there's some great new colorway.

So you resell shoes if your "friends" don't buy them exactly on RD where the day is just past noon? What a true friend. (More like a petty opportunist.)

I don't mind reselling as the buyers dictate the value, but you're clearly lying in your previous posts and doing a horrible job at backtracking...

I waited once for a friend on the DB6 release. Got burned. So I stopped making exceptions.

One pair is for sickkickz23

Already had cousins backing out for tomorrow's releases.

Yeah ftr you inboxed me if you could get a pair but you did say sz 13 was in doubt. But I'm good. Copped from 23penny

Who remembers this article?
roll.gif

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2013/02/26/can-reebok-classics-really-sell-the-shaq-attaq-for-160/

man the villa store near me yesterday said they werent getting them... just found out they did get them and also had my sz 14 but sold out.
im pretty annoyed right now

I stopped by the mall while at lunch. Wasn't going to get them, but they look better in person. Got the last pair in my size :nthat:

The black ones release in the fall .. the same spot i got my first pair of these early, told me they will be coming in the fall

Just so everyone knows, Karmaloop keeps updating they're sizes. I've seen 10, 10.5, 11, and 11.5 a couple of times

Damn. Someone just beat me to my 12. Guess that's what I get for helping out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom