@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

TTS.. Also tried a half size down and that fit pretty good..

Anyone think of just going a half size up and using the pump for a more snug fit?
Thought of that but i woulw prefer to get the right size..still haven't received mine though

That's the beauty of pumps... If your pair fits big, or you had to size up... Use the pump for that "custom fit".

yeah he could be talking about the shaqnosis tho..but if that's the case only 11k of the shaqnosis ??

Last edited:
I'm sure he meant the Shaq Attacks since he said "11k more pairs"... so how many pairs released on the 19th?

Last edited:
Yeah some one told me about that spot the other day, and i was wondering if they did online now i know, and what is that your driving bruh ?
BMW F30. Mostly aesthetic modifications with rims currently on the way from Europe. No performance mods yet, but the new JB4 chip for this current turbo set-up is looking tempting...

Quick iPhone shots. (Yes. I know I need to wash her. Haha!)

Yeah some one told me about that spot the other day, and i was wondering if they did online now i know, and what is that your driving bruh ?

I know right .. the interior is :smokin
Thanks!

I'm sure he meant the Shaq Attacks since he said "11k more pairs"... so how many pairs released on the 19th?
Either 69K or 80K on RD. Regardless, with the way that amount sold yesterday, the projected 11K will be scooped-up rather quickly...

Last edited:
The way the release went yesterday, almost seems like 11k or so. Def not 60k. Hype was there, but not enough to sell out 50k+ in minutes/seconds on every site.

I'd like to know how many pairs released between the last couple days...

I asked the same thing. Mostly the answer was they are tts. But there was one comment that someone preferred to size down. I got a 10.5 from Jimmy Jazz. To me it was worth the risk to grab these.

I'm that same size range.

If you normally wear a 10.5, there is little difference in going up to the 11.

BUT, if you normally wear an 11, going down to a 10.5 won't suit you in the same fashion... Best to get 11.5.

Last edited:
Hopefully the black colorway comes out sooner than later. Wouldn't mind a 2nd pair of white

Was anyone else successful emailing karmaloop and adding coupon code?

I emailed them yesterday asking to add it, and I haven't received a reply.

Back
Top Bottom