@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Trying to buy a pair this July is going to be as hectic or more difficult than this past Friday assuming that only 11k are only going to be released. If people had a hard time buying a pair from an allotment of 68k imagine hard it will be in July to secure a pair. I agree that trying to negotiate with a reseller is better now than waiting until after July.
I just can't believe there were that many on the 19th. Seeing how few stores got them and how fast they went... that 11k is gonna be cray

Trying to buy a pair this July is going to be as hectic or more difficult than this past Friday assuming that only 11k are only going to be released. If people had a hard time buying a pair from an allotment of 68k imagine hard it will be in July to secure a pair. I agree that trying to negotiate with a reseller is better now than waiting until after July.
I just can't believe there were that many on the 19th. Seeing how few stores got them and how fast they went... that 11k is gonna be cray

no way there were than many....

Theres no way that there were 68k sold on friday. With only like 5 stores advertised and then maybe 7 or 8 sites then some mom n pop stores. Most places had like 3 pairs if that in each size .. 68k was a lie

Agreed. Shaq stated in an interview that the total amount was 80K, but it definitely seems less than that. These released overseas as well, but that amount still seems like a lot for these to be bought-up & sold-out so quickly. Not sure if Reebok limited production, but definitely don't sleep or get complacent thinking July will be an easy cop. The same people that missed-out this time around will still be competing with those from this release who either want to double-up/resell/etc...

I'm not sure if any of you Shaq people tried to get the green/white/black kanikaze's but if you remember, it was essentially the same as these. A lot of unseen hype and every place sold out extremely quick. Lots of people were talking about a rerelease in a couple months but it just ended up being the other color ways that released at all the major spots.

I picked up like 4 pairs of Kamakazis day or two after release. Not even close to the same.

The OG colorway of the kamikazes restocked on rbk.com last month. And they still went quick. I copped off SNS a week before rbk restocked. I think youll see a few sites have more of these here and there same thing happened with kamikazes og's (hopefully)

Basically keep an eye on kicksdeals (even though most hate them) they come in handy

The GRN/WHT/BLK Kamikazes sold-out, but that release was easy compared to this one. From what I've seen, Reebok only gave us a small glimpse of the white colorway & black colorway. I don't think they're making any other colorway mock-ups in this model. (At least I hope they're not.)

Agreed. Shaq stated in an interview that the total amount was 80K, but it definitely seems less than that. These released overseas as well, but that amount still seems like a lot for these to be bought-up & sold-out so quickly. Not sure if Reebok limited production, but definitely don't sleep or get complacent thinking July will be an easy cop. The same people that missed-out this time around will still be competing with those from this release who either want to double-up/resell/etc...
He said 80'000 pairs "in total" that probably means in all colorways and maybe includes the Shaqnosis releases too, They are not doing anywhere near Jordan production numbers. 11K is probably more than were released this round.

^I hear you. He probably thought 80K was sufficient enough in regards to all his Reebok retro releases...

Yeah got those too..

You will see what I mean when you get your pair

Yea have to wait and see then.... but the ones I got are actually called sneaker shields they work pretty good for me....and last time I checked the force feild box had Air Force ones on it not Jordan's bruh.....

I wear Sneaker Shields in most of my kicks. Just have to modify them a bit and you don't even notice them...

I love how the pump gives you that custom fit. Hella comfortable. Can't wait for the black pair

Im still waiting on an email from Foreversneakz i hope they will come thru for me because that is the only chance i have other then Feebay. *crosses fingers* I know another member here already received his tracking from them.

Back
Top Bottom