@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

I got a question for you guys..My buddy was able to get a pair of Shaq's from reebok and another site..He decided not to cancel one pair and figured he'd sell em..He wants my CG 11's and, of course, I want his Shaq's..I'm saying I'll do a trade with him but he needs to give me some cash with the deal..He said he's cool with it but neither of us can figure out how much is fair..He's not trying to pay too much and I'm not trying to get rich, we both just want a deal that if good for us both..Any suggestions on how much cash should change hands?..

Mods if this needs to be moved that's cool..I figured this would be the thread to get the best help..

These are my pair from JJ. The quality is good and I went a .5 up to a 9 and it fits fine. There is a scuff, glue mark or something on the side as it shows in the picture..if you can tell. 

I got a question for you guys..My buddy was able to get a pair of Shaq's from reebok and another site..He decided not to cancel one pair and figured he'd sell em..He wants my CG 11's and, of course, I want his Shaq's..I'm saying I'll do a trade with him but he needs to give me some cash with the deal..He said he's cool with it but neither of us can figure out how much is fair..He's not trying to pay too much and I'm not trying to get rich, we both just want a deal that if good for us both..Any suggestions on how much cash should change hands?..

Mods if this needs to be moved that's cool..I figured this would be the thread to get the best help..

$50

this is how me and my buddy do it. it depends on how close you are though. no matter what the resale value is like say if the cool greys go for 300 and shaqs go for 250 no matter that we trade by retail value.

so if he paid 160 for the shaqs and u paid say 180 for the cool greys you should swap the shoe plus the difference on retail. which would be 20

i will never try to bend my buddies over for some shoes...

but i know alot of you dont think that way thats just my opinion..

These are my pair from JJ. The quality is good and I went a .5 up to a 9 and it fits fine. There is a scuff, glue mark or something on the side as it shows in the picture..if you can tell. 

Yeah a pair I had in store had the same glue stain on the grey suede vector ended up swapping

Last edited:

this is how me and my buddy do it. it depends on how close you are though. no matter what the resale value is like say if the cool greys go for 300 and shaqs go for 250 no matter that we trade by retail value.

so if he paid 160 for the shaqs and u paid say 180 for the cool greys you should swap the shoe plus the difference on retail. which would be 20

i will never try to bend my buddies over for some shoes...

but i know alot of you dont think that way thats just my opinion..
Was going to say the same thing...

If dude is truly your "buddy" be fair with him... And he should return the favor.

Thanks for the suggestions guys..This dude is not necessarily a friend, but he's a good guy and I'm not trying to break his wallet..The suggestion of 50 bucks is about what he was thinking and I was more around 100..We'll probably be able to come to an agreement at 75..Again, thanks for the help..

Visually, these are beautiful but as far as the leather goes...TRASH! 10 minutes of walking on campus and it looked like I ran 3 miles in them. Hopefully the Shaqnosis is better quality wise.

Visually, these are beautiful but as far as the leather goes...TRASH! 10 minutes of walking on campus and it looked like I ran 3 miles in them. Hopefully the Shaqnosis is better quality wise.
well i would not say trash..the leather is good quality and soft...the soft leather causes the problem..i tried them only and i see the leather is tatty..

Probably "corporate" it's a sneaker boutique in Cincinnati.

They had a few size on Monday (6.5, 9 and 14, I believe). They had a couple as of early yesterday afternoon. Don't know if they're expecting more in or accepting phone orders.

Whoever is in the vicinity, they charge $10 to ship.

Not trying to be combative but what has good leather in your opinion? Like I've said before Made in the USA/UK New Balances is the comparison I see your point. If not that what? And overall quality I mean yet again what is this comparison to?

Quality wasnt bad on mine but here was a small scuff mark on the sole of the shoe. No idea how that could of happen.

caliroots has   had a size 11 up
had to correct it 
wink.gif

My 9 from Karmaloop should be in Friday.

Got an email saying refund and i was scared.

They let me add the verge code and i saved 40.17

Today is a good day.

Having dealt with JB quality so long, many people forgot that real leather is soft.
JB leather got everyone hypnotized lol. Not just JB brand leather is bad... also some of the Nikes for example... The Air Force 1s! They use to be soft like butter but now when ever i go into FL.. im like WTF is this S***. 

Tomorrow mine will arrive!!!! I can't wait. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom