@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

I've been hearing that the "restock" would be another colorway.
If that's the case Swizz trolled us.
Hope they'll drop some fresh new colors too!
Feeling those greens and cyans, did you PS these or did some site do 'em? I'd like to see some primarily color ones though, all we've seen is Jordan/Nike style white/black shoe plus one actual color thrown in, Reebok likes to get a little more different with their retro plus'.

If that's the case Swizz trolled us.
Feeling those greens and cyans, did you PS these or did some site do 'em? I'd like to see some primarily color ones though, all we've seen is Jordan/Nike style white/black shoe plus one actual color thrown in, Reebok likes to get a little more different with their retro plus'.

Made them in PS. I'll see if I have some more time to go 'wild' :D

HELL NO with any of those shaq cw's. let nike do all the hypebeast/crap/gimmick cw's. but then again, reebok's made too many crappy questions and reignman cw's already...not to mention all the crap sample cw's of the shaqnosis.

these kicks were never a tb...let's keep it that way.

Last edited:
HELL NO with any of those shaq cw's. let nike do all the hypebeast/crap/gimmick cw's. but then again, reebok's made too many crappy questions and reignman cw's already...not to mention all the crap sample cw's of the shaqnosis.

these kicks were never a tb...let's keep it that way.
TB? And I don't understand how new colorways can ruin a shoe to some people, they're always going to put out the OG colorways, the retro plus' are just additional options,, that's all.

I don't get why people get mad over 'em.

If it ain't broke don't try to fix it...

The crazy/gimmicky colorways water down classics all the time... Doesn't mean it had to happen with everything.

I'd be fine with the white colorway, black colorway, and maybe a couple other well put together colorways.

Sometimes less is more.

Missed out on these. What's up with all the limited releases by Reebok on the good stuff. I guess they don't want to make money.

Anyone else have issue with the pump mech on their pairs? My left shoe pumps up easily but the pump on the right shoe takes a lot longer to pump up. Right shoe pump feels like it pushes in a lot easier than the left shoe. Not a huge issue but a little disappointing.

I missed out when I wasn't looking! Ugh! I need to keep a better eye on this thread! I didn't even know shoepalace had them till it was way too late.

Copped my pair from Flight Club. They were $325. With tax, they came to $353. One mom & pop store on Jamaica Avenue wanted $400 -__-

I got a seller that will do $235 shipped for a size 8, is that too much? I really wanted these and missed out because I had surger the week before. I hate paying over retail vut what can you do. I don't think they are getting too much attention for my size so I could wait until $210-215 dollar range. Also do I have to worry about fakes with Reeboks?

I got a seller that will do $235 shipped for a size 8, is that too much? I really wanted these and missed out because I had surger the week before. I hate paying over retail vut what can you do. I don't think they are getting too much attention for my size so I could wait until $210-215 dollar range. Also do I have to worry about fakes with Reeboks?

if you really want them right now, then I guess it's okay considering it's being shipped. If you could wait, wait until the restock.

Back
Top Bottom