@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

EVERYONE'S FOOT IS DIFFERENT GOOD LORD

Whats TTS for you is not always TTS for me. Stop debating back in forth whether they fit TTS or not

mean.gif

EVERYONE'S FOOT IS DIFFERENT GOOD LORD

Whats TTS for you is not always TTS for me. Stop debating back in forth whether they fit TTS or not

mean.gif
I think it matters cause we're in a day and age where most of us can't try on the shoe before purchase. I go by a lot of NTers opinions especially with the Penny V. They said to size up and it definitely made a difference. my TS would've fit snug.

it seems people have mixed feelings on the fit. Had had plenty of room up front in the 11. The 10.5 fit perfectly...no pump necessary.

I went a full size down compared to what I normally wear in nikes

as I said before saying tts without comparing to other shoes is a waste of letters

I think it matters cause we're in a day and age where most of us can't try on the shoe before purchase. I go by a lot of NTers opinions especially with the Penny V. They said to size up and it definitely made a difference. my TS would've fit snug.

it seems people have mixed feelings on the fit. Had had plenty of room up front in the 11. The 10.5 fit perfectly...no pump necessary.
I get that and it was already discussed by me and a couple other people pretty thoroughly probably like 2 pages back. But it still doesnt matter if you tell me its not TTS for you and u went a .5 size down, i go order a .5 size down based on your foot and im screwed cuz its too small. only option you can do is just compare the fit to another popular shoe (a jordan or something) but thats still not the greatest.

Personally I think the best thing you can do is just buy the shoe in ur true size. With these if they didnt fit and were a little too big then pump them up. or you can always stuff the shoe. You go half size down and its too tight then what do you do, pray and hope you can trade it off with someone because resell price for a proper size is gonna cost you a pretty penny

^ I get what you're saying about "TTS", it's subjective to what other shoe(s) you're comparing it too. No two pair of shoes and no two peoples feet are the same. The comparison should be to a specific shoe and not given a general term like "TTS".

damnit i want these shoes. I havent been this pissed off about missing a release since the olives, and before that, the original 07 royal foam retro.

damn ebay prices aren't whats up... my brother really wants these, trying to find him a respectable price. anybody know any spots for at least low 200s?

^^best bet might be to try and negotiate with an eBay seller outside of eBay. Can save a lot on fees.

damn ebay prices aren't whats up... my brother really wants these, trying to find him a respectable price. anybody know any spots for at least low 200s?
I truly believe less than 11'000 pairs were released on the 19th so if he's willing to wait til July you might as well try your luck and see if you can get them for retail, that probably won't even be the last drop date.

I truly believe less than 11'000 pairs were released on the 19th so if he's willing to wait til July you might as well try your luck and see if you can get them for retail, that probably won't even be the last drop date.

thats pretty much what I have had to come to the realization of. Im not gettin em now for any type of non rdic price so ill just wait and try my luck again. If possible ill just pay rape for a preorder(event hough Im heavily against it) and not have to cry like before.

I just got my Shaqs from SnS today. They're awesome and just like I remember them!

My only problem is the box looks like Ace Ventura delivered it himself.

I just got my Shaqs from SnS today. They're awesome and just like I remember them!

My only problem is the box looks like Ace Ventura delivered it himself.
hahahaha thats exactly what I was thinking when I got my Kamikazes from SNS ... like he been kickin it all over the hallway. Shoe box was in tact but that packaging box was trashed

laugh.gif
  I guess it's a common thing with SnS. Makes sense though, the shoes are coming from far away and I've seen news reports on tv about how "careful" they load the planes/trucks.

kinda off topic,but im searching for a vintage reebok-shaq t shirt i had during school(95-98).in front it had a whole paragraph(only letters) saying how the mathematicians-teachers figured and re figured every math equation and the ended in the conclusion that a basket was indestructible.and at the back it had a photo of the brought down basket by shaq and it said sth like:MAYBE THEY SHOULD CHECK THEIR MATH.Anyone that had the same t shirt?any links where i can locate at least a picture of it?or anyone still having it uploading a picture here...?any help will be much appreciated.cmon shaq IIIs...

im very happy that i was able to get these for my son and i. in my top five releases for this year....

where were you back in 1992?
mortal kombat was the game, subzero was my fav player

my match

my son's match

Back
Top Bottom