@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Like a week after they dropped someone on ebay had my size for 245 shipped of the OGs, I think it was right around when swiss said they would restocked so i passed. havent even seen any in 14 since

Some dude on Ebay wants 350 lol. I just wait until they don't sell a couple times, offer $200 flat and it never fails lol

I have two pairs, but sadly no pics on feet, in my humble opinion they are the best color plus version of the classic that came out since the original. 

I have two pairs, but sadly no pics on feet, in my humble opinion they are the best color plus version of the classic that came out since the original. 
I only have a grey tank top. Might have to get 'em just for that alone lol. I primarily wear Black, so I'm trying to think of what else I have. The red throws me off. My favorites are the Azures but I am glad I copped the Shaqtus for $59. Makes me want to cop another pair lol my girl hates my Shaqs, but I love em.

More then likely I'll get em tho when I get paid this week. $60 doesn't hurt!

I repped you BTW.

Last edited:
Reebok Instapump Shaq Attaq 4 Orlando Detailed Pictures

Adding to the recently revived Reebok Shaq Attaq, Reebok is dipping back into their back catalog of Shaq sneakers to bring back the Reebok Instapump Shaq Attaq 4 “Orlando”. Originally releases back in 1994, the Reebok Instampump Shaq Attaq 4 is set to return looking very much like the original which includes the Orlando Magic colorway, the super high cut, and the famous CO2 cartridge. No word on an exact release date but stay tuned for more and check out the detailed pictures in the meantime.

reebok-shaq-attaq-instapump-4-orlando-kixandthecity-1.jpg
reebok-shaq-attaq-instapump-4-orlando-kixandthecity-2.jpg
reebok-shaq-attaq-instapump-4-orlando-kixandthecity-3.jpg
reebok-shaq-attaq-instapump-4-orlando-kixandthecity-4.jpg
reebok-shaq-attaq-instapump-4-orlando-kixandthecity-5.jpg
reebok-shaq-attaq-instapump-4-orlando-kixandthecity-6.jpg

Last edited:
Pics arent showing, I cant post pics from this comp

Source: http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2014/06/reebok-insta-pump-shaq-attaq-4-retro/

"This retro is dressed in the traditional Orlando Magic color scheme that includes a manual pump system. Look for the Reebok Insta Pump Shaq Attaq 4 to retro on July 25th retailed for $140 USD."

Shoes look cheap as hell though, no look

I looked at the pictures on Kixandthecity and I agree with you that the quality looks bad on these - Shaqnosis type quality instead of Attaq quality. Damn shame as the Blacktop Battleground has some great quality and these Attaq IVs are all but guaranteed to cost more.

I would not rush to judge till I see them in hand, but the funniest thing is the "Insta" Pump. 

Regardless of the quality of these, I will try very hard for a 15 on release date, but will end up settling for a 14.  Can't say no to these with the memories of Shaq taking out Mike (In the first appearance of the Concords) wearing these.  The Instapump is hilarious (though I probably wouldn't even use it if they'd done it properly).

Isn't it ridiculous that it's so expensive and/or difficult to reproduce shoe technology from 20 years ago?  LOL
It sure is, that's why they are not implementing Pump Chambers in any other place but the midfoot on the other models. For example the Paydirt had a Pump chamber in the heel collar not the midfoot. 
 I had those when I was young but I wouldn't buy them for retail this time around
I think no one is this time around, even I will wait, or cop with at least 30% coupon. 

It depends in what number they are produced... If it's anything like the white n blue shaqs that never restocked btw M not waiting for a.discount... I hope they are.widely.available...

Back
Top Bottom