@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Yep same here, but when they eventually drop low. Yesterday I copped the Packer exclusive Blue Chips, DS of feebay for $140, so patience is a virtue. 

Just found this at mom and dad's. From back when I had the OG Shaq's.... Should be good on this re release with some CO2...

Wow, I remember these things and the cartridges u needed. Reebok and ccm even made a pair of skates that used these (652 tacks).

Wow, I remember these things and the cartridges u needed. Reebok and ccm even made a pair of skates that used these (652 tacks).
Oh man you took it back with the skates. I'm a goalie and looked at the RBK goal skates at one point, but I kept my old Bauer Reactor 5000 I played in at college instead lol

trent, can you confirm that the Black/White-Blue and White/Black Shaq Attaq IV are both OG colours? Or is it just the former colourway and not the latter?

Both are an OG colorways, the Black/White/Royal is a predominately Nubuck and the White/Black was almost all leather, a full grain thick one, hopefully the retro will be made like that. 

Both are an OG colorways, the Black/White/Royal is a predominately Nubuck and the White/Black was almost all leather, a full grain thick one, hopefully the retro will be made like that. 

Always ready with the Reebok knowledge! Is the RD on the White/Black pair some time in August - if so I'll wait for that one instead.

Attaq IV available.

DSC09705_1024x1024.JPG

http://oneness287.com/collections/all/products/shaq-attaq-iv

Back
Top Bottom