@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

More so than last release?

Absolutely, it will be another Kamikaze ll or Question Red toe situation. Today's state is much different than 3 years ago, no one is buying Reebok, heck no one is buying Jordan's anymore, unless is Yeezy or the rest of the million Adidas boost models, it will sit.

Absolutely, it will be another Kamikaze ll or Question Red toe situation. Today's state is much different than 3 years ago, no one is buying Reebok, heck no one is buying Jordan's anymore, unless is Yeezy or the rest of the million Adidas boost models, it will sit.

Truth

I cosign with this one, need the Attaq lll done with all the proper materials and tech, plus shape. 

I for one wish they'd actually use half decent materials. The Attaq IV was done dirty with the absolute trash materials (especially the White/Black pair) and woefully bad cushioning.

Truthfully I can't see the general public buying the Attaq II or III even if they got all 3 points (shape, tech and materials) right. These shoes are so long forgotten and very 'plain Jane' in appearance.

As soon as they go on a deep discount [emoji]128514[/emoji] but seriously, having 3 pairs from the last release, not really dieing to get a 4th. Oh and since Reebok are showing no love for yours truly, y'all have to wait a bit.

Last edited:

2016/17 pair

Last edited:
I only had the black pair of the last release but it seems similar. If you have the last one I wouldn't bother with this one

Nah man, you want them, you got them, its all that matters. Maybe I will splurge for another pair, in a few months. 

I only had the black pair of the last release but it seems similar. If you have the last one I wouldn't bother with this one

Good to see that they didn't replace the real (albeit ultra thin/soft) leather with that fake, plastic cardboard crap. Thanks for the photos my dude!

Back
Top Bottom