@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Feel bad for the cats that actually think they'll be able to resell those pairs at anything more than what they paid. 0 hype from Reebok on this pair and the Questions, and basically a reseller MSRP to begin with. :smh:

Its just a desktop piece for old guys.
Its not all that serious or a fail considering how recently they put out the same shoe in everyones size.
Sports memorabilia as opposed to a shoe collectors shoe...it just happens to be a shoe, collectors like.
If they tax some country club goers for more than we know the shoe will ever be worth, good on em.
When you spent 3400 for a business dinner and then you go out drinking afterward, only to wake up with nothing......1000 $ for a funny shaq shoe for your desk, seems like a bargain.
Shoe has a target audience, its just not " hot flamez 738" posting on SC :lol:

They look okay. The price is outrageous though. This was also poorly marketed by Reebok as well

You Reebok marketing is almost zero, seemso like all the people working there are just not interested of moving the brand forward or making any money.

I don't think they don't care. It's just focus is clearly on lifestyle product like Classic Learher and Club C. The market for Basketball and runners are dead for the most part other then JB and Nike.

Its is dead, because they killed it 2-3 years ago, when they really had a chance to get back in the game. Not sure who is buying the lifestyle Reebok models, but I am not one of them and I have over 150 pairs of Reebok, just saying.  

Its is dead, because they killed it 2-3 years ago, when they really had a chance to get back in the game. Not sure who is buying the lifestyle Reebok models, but I am not one of them and I have over 150 pairs of Reebok, just saying.  

My assumption is that the lifestyle demand is there in Europe & Asia. I know I buy a fair amount of Reebok retro runners, simply because I like '80s & '90s Reebok product. But it's almost all from European or US boutiques, since the volume of Reebok here in Australia is low to say the least. I'm not in the rarefied air that Trent is numbers-wise, but a good solid 50+ pairs of Reeboks, the vast majority of which are retro runners & basketball.

As we always seem to find ourselves saying on here, Reebok/Adidas are doing themselves (and us) no favours with how they do business, particularly on the marketing front, where their focus is scattered at best.

So did anyone here cop the HoF Shaq Attaq for the $275? Loved the colors and materials, but currently couldn't swallow the price tag...

I totally agree. The 2013-14 rollout wasn't the smartest in terms of longevity for the brand. and there still trying to figure out how to re cover! I feel the ball was dropped on a lot of things leading to the current state of Classics.

My assumption is that the lifestyle demand is there in Europe & Asia. I know I buy a fair amount of Reebok retro runners, simply because I like '80s & '90s Reebok product. But it's almost all from European or US boutiques, since the volume of Reebok here in Australia is low to say the least. I'm not in the rarefied air that Trent is numbers-wise, but a good solid 50+ pairs of Reeboks, the vast majority of which are retro runners & basketball.

As we always seem to find ourselves saying on here, Reebok/Adidas are doing themselves (and us) no favours with how they do business, particularly on the marketing front, where their focus is scattered at best.

Yeah Asia and Europe has become the bread and butter. They get most of the awesome product! I think the vision is to keep the markets satisfied and hopefully the momentum will care back western.

As far as marketing Reebok has become a fitness brand and all brand initiatives lean towards crossfit, training, and running. As far as Classics go they have decided to focus resources into entertainers. So Kendrick Lamar, Future, and artist like Camro'n are seen as the brand ambassadors and marketing in terms of influence to the 16-25 year old demographic. I'm not sure how this helps the brands longevity, but the US has pretty much checkout out years ago. It's now trying to redefine classics and what's the plan for making the brand sustainable for the future.

Last edited:
So did anyone here cop the HoF Shaq Attaq for the $275? Loved the colors and materials, but currently couldn't swallow the price tag...

I was close, but only because I was using a 20% off Unidays account. I did get the Questions though. Total ended up being $238 after tax.

i did, but haven't received them yet. i may return them pending inspection of the product. if the quality is anything like the home attaq, then i'll keep them. if not, i'll send them back.

Okay...so they came in the mail. The leather is super soft but all creased up. Don't know if they were going for that look, but that's how they are. I think they looked better in pics. But I took some quick pics to share.

Congrats to Shaq for entering the Hall of Fame!!!

Back
Top Bottom