Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

They been sitting all night hopefully this means no hype come release date getting the shaq attaqs were damn near impossible......after this idk what else reebok could put out to generate buzz

Well they are sitting because no one wants to pay 50+ over what our retail price will be here in the US.  That bit about them being limited is intriguing though.  First I have heard of that.

They been sitting all night hopefully this means no hype come release date getting the shaq attaqs were damn near impossible......after this idk what else reebok could put out to generate buzz

Attaqs had more appeal because they were a) Shaq's first sig and b) Pumps. These were a tough sell back in '96 (IIRC) so it's just the Reebok and/or Shaq diehards along with some 'new jacks' who'll get these.

Reebok can still generate some buzz with the Kamikaze I, Blast, Preacher along with some miscellaneous b-ball kicks they had in the 90s. They gotta chill with the Iversons though.

i disagree. i think these are way more appealing to the casual shoe buyer. cheaper and in a popular colorway in general being white and black.

these wont be limited

reebok is just trying to create a limited tag so people can jump on these.

will they sell out? i dunno but these are widely more available and in kids sizes as well so that should tell you something.

you guys balk at solestop price but look at the morons on ebay lol

i disagree. i think these are way more appealing to the casual shoe buyer. cheaper and in a popular colorway in general being white and black.

these wont be limited

will they sell out? i dunno but these are widely more available and in kids sizes as well so that should tell you something.

I saw those ebay prices and thought that Reebok must've limited these to less than 200 pairs worldwide. Then I saw that FNL was getting them and remembered that Ebay is the most ridiculous place on the internet.

^^Co-sign. But my problem with solestop is that if you look at all there other kicks, they are at retail. When Attaqs dropped, they were at retail. Now they trying to bump their prices on 1 sneaker to try to bank, that's just shady. If you wanna have reseller prices, that's fine just do it across the board and not on just select kicks. But then again I guess i cant knock their hustle. If it work for them, more power to them. I'll just cop some where else.

Sole stop is based in Canada and not all of their other shoes are US retail

I see a bunch of GR new balance that are over US retail

^^Co-sign. But my problem with solestop is that if you look at all there other kicks, they are at retail. When Attaqs dropped, they were at retail. Now they trying to bump their prices on 1 sneaker to try to bank, that's just shady. If you wanna have reseller prices, that's fine just do it across the board and not on just select kicks. But then again I guess i cant knock their hustle. If it work for them, more power to them. I'll just cop some where else.

Bro, Solestop is well known Canadian reseller. They've been marking up prices since the early '00. This release is only about 2 weeks away - I would not worry so much.

None of the prices on Solestop are out of the ordinary for a Canadian store. We don't have the same retail prices for shoes as the states, they are sometimes significantly higher (for example, currently my local Champs in Montreal had the Lebron X elite superhero for $319.00...add 15% tax to that). All of my Reebok purchases have been at $139 which includes the Question and Kamikazees and from what I'm hearing it will be the same for this release. It may seem like a lot for you guys but we will never be able to experience a reasonably priced sneaker release unless we are in the US on RD. Its pretty much normal over here or at least we adapted to it. Even online (eastbay for me), import charges jack the price of my kicks through the roof (my restock Playoff XI ran me 274.00 to my door...), and we can't use FNL or NDC unless we use a US shipping service for an additional fee. Sorry for the long post.

I paid $20 over retail for my attaqs from solestop, and the only reason they were $20 over was because of shipping, and i had them weeks early 

these wont be limited

Agreed on these not being limited bro.

Still don't know if the casual buyer will get these my man but again I can't speak for your city/state. The design is polarizing and the shoe is bulky plus there's the overall misconception that Reebok is whack.

Nevertheless I guess all of us here will be getting a pair.

Last edited:
Yea I had a convo with some girl the other day telling me Reebok is whack and she never has nor will buy Reebok sneakers.  I had to try so hard not to laugh in her face.

Yea I had a convo with some girl the other day telling me Reebok is whack and she never has nor will buy Reebok sneakers.  I had to try so hard not to laugh in her face.
That's nothing.. alot of these people around here thought that the attaqs, and the shaqnosis are shaqs kmart line 
laugh.gif

Well hopefully they will cater to larger sizes also this time I truly lucked out and got one of the only sz 14s in the attaqs (still ironic with shaq wearing a sz 24)

And they'll sit when they officially release in a couple weeks as well. I said it before and I'll say it again, these will be had for $70 to $80 (possibly even lower) when they hit sale racks. These are mass produced compared to the Shaq Attaqs and people aren't even checking for this shoe like that. Every online retailer you can think of will have these (Eastbay, Finishline, Karmaloop, Reebok, etc)

And they'll sit when they officially release in a couple weeks as well. I said it before and I'll say it again, these will be had for $70 to $80 (possibly even lower) when they hit sale racks. These are mass produced compared to the Shaq Attaqs and people aren't even checking for this shoe like that. Every online retailer you can think of will have these (Eastbay, Finishline, Karmaloop, Reebok, etc)
I really hope it's the case that I want a pair at sz 7 or 7.5 for my wife badly

We will see I guess.  I think solestop still has sizes sitting, but I'm not sure how great of an indicator that is for determining how things go here in the US on RD.  Would like to hear what info you have on these being mass produced though.  Like, specific numbers...if you got em.

We will see I guess.  I think solestop still has sizes sitting, but I'm not sure how great of an indicator that is for determining how things go here in the US on RD.  Would like to hear what info you have on these being mass produced though.  Like, specific numbers...if you got em.
Unfortunately, I don't have any specific numbers and I was only saying that they are mass produced in comparison to the white Shaq Attaqs. There obviously was less produced than an average Nike/Jordan GR shoe, but that's because Reebok has far less demand than Nike. But I can you assure these will sit on shelves for awhile and anyone who wants a pair will be able to easily find a pair for under the retail price.

Back
Top Bottom