Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

og price was 89.99 right? seems fair at 115 with them having to pay shaq.

i have a question for you all.

if they didnt pay shaq and released them as the hypnosis and didnt have the shaq dunkman logo, would you have still bought them?

That's a fair question - most of us let the Kamikaze IIs slide minus the 'Kemp' logo on the lace eyelet, but the OG Dunkman is a bit more prominent on the Shaqnosis. At about $60 on a markdown, I'd give Reebok a pass but not at $115.

og price was 89.99 right? seems fair at 115 with them having to pay shaq.

i have a question for you all.

if they didnt pay shaq and released them as the hypnosis and didnt have the shaq dunkman logo, would you have still bought them?
NOPE!!!

Seconded my man. Reebok came out swinging with the Kamikazes, Questions and Attaqs and now they're floundering at the middle of the year. Zero hype, zero viral marketing - at least give some free pairs to Wale, Rozay or whatever c-list celebrity you can find.

to tell you the truth i forgot these even had a dunkman on them :lol:

Hell No!

The Dunkman is what makes the shoe...I'm buying them for nostalgic purposes.

This is a piece of retro history...That colorway alone deserves the Dunkman.

They released today in Canada!. For 139.99 though because you know, were Canadians =(. They look real nice and quality is just a bit below the question 4s, in terms of leather.

What store did they release in in Canada? I'm curious to know if local chains will be getting them or not.

i def want a pair but i never owned a pair of Reeboks. how do these fit compared to nike/jordans. do they run small like foamposites. i would hate to go up half a size and have alot of toe room, the shoe already looks big.

The actual info just needs to come out already

Dunkman or not they would have been scooped up, im not really a shaq fan but i always thought they looked good, black white shoes are in my top 3 colorway combos

So dunkman or not i really didnt care about that, legit if they retailed at 140 or higher i would of passed, i know ima use a discount on these and get em in the 80 to 90 range

How does it release so early there?  Just one store or everywhere?
Looks like it's just one store for now: http://www.solestop.com/products/SHAQNOSIS-4342-301.html

The same store released the Attaqs early. Not feeling their $15-$25 markup either - especially with our wonderful 13% tax.
I was watching this site all day yesterday, because they said they were gonna drop them on saturday, but never did, and of course i was gonna post it if they did.... but i feel you on the price.. total would be $160 shipped for me.. so it looks like i will be waiting till the 12th

Last edited:
Reebok needs to get it together...They are playing Tug-A-War with thes kicks.
Phony prices & pushed back release dates is not a good look...I understand they want to build buzz but damn.

Seconded my man. Reebok came out swinging with the Kamikazes, Questions and Attaqs and now they're floundering at the middle of the year. Zero hype, zero viral marketing - at least give some free pairs to Wale, Rozay or whatever c-list celebrity you can find.

Ross is no longer affiliated with Reebok

I'm glad there is zero hype with this release.

I may actually be able to cop in store and try the shoe on instead of trying to guess how the sizing is on this shoe.

Ross is no longer affiliated with Reebok

I'm glad there is zero hype with this release.

I may actually be able to cop in store and try the shoe on instead of trying to guess how the sizing is on this shoe.

Apparently Ricky was resigned on the down-low but with different terms. This was confirmed in the 'Celebrites' thread in the Sneaker Showcase. I don't know what Reebok hype is like in the US but I've been able to try on everything that's dropped this year!

I was watching this site all day yesterday, because they said they were gonna drop them on saturday, but never did, and of course i was gonna post it if they did.... but i feel you on the price.. total would be $160 shipped for me.. so it looks like i will be waiting till the 12th

I'd wait brother, this is a confirmed family release - no point getting it early, and from Toronto of all places. I live in Toronto and I look out for deals and/or value, not worth paying a premium.

That is so odd that one single store gets them so early.  I will be waiting for actual RD like ya'll.  

Most sneaker stores get their product a few weeks in advance. If anything these dude would go live on the weekend but physically ship out the product on the Monday after, etc..

Just be patient, it'd be silly to pay anything over MSRP for these.

I can't wait for these to drop either...Mainly so that I can go ahead & buy them.

Ready for all this "hide & seek" to be done with...SMH.

Cop & stock just like my GH2's.

Got my shaqnosis today, and yes I'm over Canada. I copped og colorway of kamikaze2, houston all star weekend kamikaze 2, shaqattaq and I have to say shaqnosis has really good quality, to me its way better than shaqattaq , it is same may even better quality than og color of kamikaze 2View media item 469297

Got my shaqnosis today, and yes I'm over Canada. I copped og colorway of kamikaze2, houston all star weekend kamikaze 2, shaqattaq and I have to say shaqnosis has really good quality, to me its way better than shaqattaq , it is same may even better quality than og color of kamikaze 2View media item 469297

Dope my man :pimp: kamikaze ii had great quality and imo the attaqs were better than those so thats good news on the shaqnosis

Back
Top Bottom