Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

Its been a long time coming
smokin.gif

According to multiple sources this is set to drop memorial day weekend it seems as the date is May 24th.
this pic is simply 
nthat.gif

These are gonna fly, after today I know my chances of getting a pair might be slim. This is crazy. This shoe gained more popularity AFTER they were gone (2-3 years later)

I like the 3M, but not in that color :smh:

It's the all white midsole - gives the sneaker a 'cheap' feeling. Apart from the OG colourway, I doubt that any of the Retro + colourways will move without a significant markdown.

I feel stupid. I thought the pic without the flash was a different CW than the pic with the flash (showing the 3M). I thought the 3M with the flash was a carolina blue color. Not bad.

Hopefully these wont be hard to get a hold of. Ill definetly pick a pair up if i can.

I think so.... I had this back in the day when i was a youngin and i remember them making my feet look gigantic or at least i thought they did. 

My first sneaker when I came to canada, I remember watching men in black while wearing them. I beat that shoe like it owes me money.lol

I would say no to all but I'm 'old school' :lol:

Actually those red Shaqs aren't bad

Last edited:
miami heat and orlando magic shaqnosis could be a problem

da rest of da kemp colors are garbage.

you can't follow nike's idea of crazy colors cuz nike already got clout to do **** like that, reebok gotta get they weight up to do that.

Back
Top Bottom