Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

In my opinion, bulky sneakers like the Shaqnosis and Shaq Attaq look fire with shorts.  I wouldn't make the determining factor in copping reliant on how they look in jeans is all.  But, do you.

In my opinion, bulky sneakers like the Shaqnosis and Shaq Attaq look fire with shorts.  I wouldn't make the determining factor in copping reliant on how they look in jeans is all.  But, do you.

I cannot agree more on it, I think sneakers with shorts look better 100x than with jeans

Gonna disagree on this as some of us actually work in office environments where shorts are not permitted. You can wear anything with some decent, relaxed fit jeans. Bulkiness was never an issue until this skin tight jean fad came around a few years ago.

Gonna disagree on this as some of us actually work in office environments where shorts are not permitted. You can wear anything with some decent, relaxed fit jeans. Bulkiness was never an issue until this skin tight jean fad came around a few years ago.
No where did I say you can't wear them with jeans.  So, what did I say exactly that you disagree with?  That they look good with shorts?  Or do you disagree when I said that the guy I was talking to shouldn't pass just because he thinks they look bulky with jeans?

Also I wouldn't wear my Shaqnosis to my work office.  But that's just me.  I know a few people who wear their sneakers to work.

Last edited:
Exactly! Wear my Shaq Attaqs to the office with relaxed fit jeans. Just put the jeans over the bigass tongue to prevent people from looking at you funny :D

No where did I say you can't wear them with jeans.  So, what did I say exactly that you disagree with?  That they look good with shorts?  Or do you disagree when I said that the guy I was talking to shouldn't pass just because he thinks they look bulky with jeans?

Also I wouldn't wear my Shaqnosis to my work office.  But that's just me.  I know a few people who wear their sneakers to work.

Disagreeing that the Shaq Attaqs and the Shaqnosis look best in shorts. In ain't serious though - you're my Reebok homie! Besides there's only a handful of us here, best that we be cool.

<iframe src="" width="1280" height="720" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Shaq wearing the shaqnosis while playing 1on1 against MJ

Should have these in my hands by Monday or Tuesday. Asked my lady if she wanted a GS pair & she gave me a, "Do you think I'd honestly wear these?"-look. Haha!

Should have these in my hands by Monday or Tuesday. Asked my lady if she wanted a GS pair & she gave me a, "Do you think I'd honestly wear these?"-look. Haha!
i always get that look but i go ahead bought her a pair of kicz i like anyway, rules in my house is that we only buy stuff that we like for each other...so i get no kickz , golf clubs from her.....

Should have these in my hands by Monday or Tuesday. Asked my lady if she wanted a GS pair
i always get that look but i go ahead bought her a pair of kicz i like anyway, rules in my house is that we only buy stuff that we like for each other...so i get no kickz , golf clubs from her.....
We have a lot of matching kicks, but these were a bit too bold for her. Probably might have my dude hold a pair for her just in case. Regardless, I'd take a nice set of clubs over most shoes. Definitely a lucky man!

I am excited for these. What a good price on shoes. Shows you how much they reay cost to make! 

So im reading his comments on instagram and youtube and he keep saying they were on shelves at a store where he lives but wont say what shoe store or where he lives. Its making me mad lol

Disagreeing that the Shaq Attaqs and the Shaqnosis look best in shorts. In ain't serious though - you're my Reebok homie! Besides there's only a handful of us here, best that we be cool.
lol word.  I just didn't want the dude to pass just cus he thought they looked too big to wear with jeans.  

Back
Top Bottom