Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

Gonna disagree on this as some of us actually work in office environments where shorts are not permitted. You can wear anything with some decent, relaxed fit jeans. Bulkiness was never an issue until this skin tight jean fad came around a few years ago.
At least you can wear sneakers to your office :lol: That's only on casual Fridays for me.

Bulky sneakers and slim/skinny jeans are nothing new...that's how a lot of folks wore them back when they first dropped a la Fresh Prince, Saved by the Bell, and Boy Meets World. Not trying to argue or anything because my jeans are all slim, and will wear the shoes with them.

These shoes came out during the baggy Jean era tho :lol:

Not trying to say to not wear slim jeans with them or wear baggy jeans but it's just something to keep in mind.

Secured my pair of shadow 1s at the local shoe palace tried to get shaqnosis he said raffle, dont know of they are getting them o_O a GR where everyone is getting them and you don't know smh

there is a white/navy colorway?

There was. In 1996. I remember vividly seeing a white/navy colorway.

I read in a interview online how Shaq wanted to do more colorways back then, but RBK wanted to go the safe route.

But these sold really well in 1996. That year in gneeral was a great year for sneakers from all brand.

id like to see them keep it simple and release colorways similar to the white black by just exchanging the black with red, blue, or green but no they cant do that. they got to make crap color combos and slap patent leather on it smh

the blue needs to extend on the midsole though.

what happend to the talk of a reverse black and white colorway? that would be great as well

Back
Top Bottom