Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

Man, Shiekh is snaky. Went to pick up my pair after work and saw the price tag of $145 and dude said all sales are final. Even though its only $30 more, I refuse to pay over retail for any sneakers.

Man, Shiekh is snaky. Went to pick up my pair after work and saw the price tag of $145 and dude said all sales are final. Even though its only $30 more, I refuse to pay over retail for any sneakers.
same here man, I will wait for retail...

These are still sitting around here went into my fnl at close and they said they sold 4 im hoping they go on discount or i find a coupon if not ima cop this week

These are still sitting around here went into my fnl at close and they said they sold 4 im hoping they go on discount or i find a coupon if not ima cop this week

I've noticed that physical stores are still sitting on pairs whereas online its sold out on all pivotal sites. :nerd:

Just got shipping info from reebok... Check your emails.
yeah just checked mine, shipping confirmation an hour ago, was a little worried cause the attacks got shipping confirmation like an 2 hours after order confirmation

Just got my finishline shipping confirmation still waiting on the YCMC shipping since the fnl is for my cuz. Anyone got they YCMC shipping confirmation yet?

I got confirmation from Jimmy Jazz, FNL, and Reebok.

I guess I'll check my stores this weekend to see what's up.

I'm out of touch with the local game, been trying to do everything online.

Is the Hexalite cushioning the same as the original in these? I've never owned a pair, and the only exposure I've had to Hexalite is the Questions. Is the cushioning on these better than those?

Last edited:
Is the Hexalite cushioning the same as the original in these? I've never owned a pair, and the only exposure I've had to Hexalite is the Questions. Is the cushioning on these better than those?

Didn't these come out before the Questions?

If so, logic would dictate that the cushioning probably isn't as good.

Yeah this release was fairly easy if you kept up with the links posted in this thread. As far as in store. There was was 21-25 year old Hispanic man behind me as the only two people in line. No hype in my city for these at all. Eblens charging $125 though?!

Didn't these come out before the Questions?

If so, logic would dictate that the cushioning probably isn't as good.

If the appearance of these is correct, these should have BETTER cushioning (imo), because the Question only has foam as a source of cushioning in the forefoot, while the Shaqnosis has heel and forefoot Hexalite cushioning (as can been seen through the outsole of the shoe).

Yeah this release was fairly easy if you kept up with the links posted in this thread. As far as in store. There was was 21-25 year old Hispanic man behind me as the only two people in line. No hype in my city for these at all. Eblens charging $125 though?!
Wow, I don't usually shop there but do they usually charge over retail?

Walked in looking for something else and saw this cat trying them on. I was going to pass until I saw how they looked on foot so I went ahead and got a pair. Per the Finishline Rep, they were kinda limited. I know I went to several Footlockers and Champs in my local mall and they did not have them. Only places that had them in Chicago was Finishline and Jimmy Jazz. IMO they are more comfy then the Questions. I hated the fit of those. I get everything in a 10.5 which is a 1/2 size bigger then my normal size but I am a wide foot so good luck to all looking for them.

Back
Top Bottom