Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

Decided to pass for now to cop the Shadow 1s. The only AJ 1 I need to complete my set. Would rather pay resell for these Shaqs than the price dudes are going to charge for the Shadows. And based on the info my homie at FTL gave, I should be able to cop these sometime next week. It's too many FTLs here that got these. FTLs that normally don't get anything.

They didn't send you the reward balance email ? 
Yeah but I assumed those could only be used on a future purchase...which isn't the same as getting a $3 discount on these.
I used it right away.. either way you got them 
smokin.gif

ehhh how is shoe palace online when it comes to online stock updates? i placed an order using paypal and im kinda worried. never ordered from them online and the sizes arent moving.

Yeah but I assumed those could only be used on a future purchase...which isn't the same as getting a $3 discount on these.

naw when you are on the order page above the paypal or credit card box there should have been a little box to check if you wanted to use your reward points

3 bucks is 3 bucks lol california tax is terrible. my total came out to $121.47

I hate finishline. how do you exclude reeboks now from promo codes and charge shipping? ridiculous. 12 more bucks and i would have got the 20 rewards card too

Last edited:
At the local HoH and these are no joke. They also did raffles. All but 2 pairs were spoken for :lol:

I just seen pys post these were up.. so i click the link, and it said sold out.. this can't be right can it ?

Last edited:
These, like most reeboks, are the type of shoes that looks dope in the 90s but not in the 2010s... perfect sneakers for jumpsuits and flat tops. Still a very nice looking sneaker, just wouldn't rock them nowadays personally. 

I agree with vood99.... The length is perfect in my size , its that dam area above the dunkman that's tight

I had to step out during lunch to grab these - can't take chances in Toronto. I'm going home and loosening the laces around the 'Dunkman' area. The 10.5 would've been too long for me - I'm 30 and feet stopped growing well over a decade ago, so a good fit (lengthwise) is mandatory.

Easy cop for me at the mall. In and out. Cancelled my size 11.5 from FTL. Be on the lookout if you want it.

These, like most reeboks, are the type of shoes that looks dope in the 90s but not in the 2010s... perfect sneakers for jumpsuits and flat tops. Still a very nice looking sneaker, just wouldn't rock them nowadays personally

You are entitled to your opinion(s) but as someone who never wore jumpsuits or rocked the 'flat-top' I'll have to disagree. I find these 100X easier to pull off in 2013 than as a teen in 95/96. Compared to the clown coloured, plastic shoes that Nike/Adibok are throwing out for the past couple of years - these are actually subtle.

You are entitled to your opinion(s) but as someone who never wore jumpsuits or rocked the 'flat-top' I'll have to disagree. I find these 100X easier to pull off in 2013 than as a teen in 95/96. Compared to the clown coloured, plastic shoes that Nike/Adibok are throwing out for the past couple of years - these are actually subtle.
Agreed. Perfect shoe for some loose fitting 501s and a black tee. All Black KC fitted to top it off.. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Easy cop here in Europe, but they're $160.

Guess all the Jordan hypebeasts never heard of Shaq or something
wink.gif

Hope to receive them next week.

Haven't heard the zebra yet, but my wife calls 'em "those Shamu's"
roll.gif

Last edited:
Just a heads up.  I know some people are saying true to size, but I had to go a full size up on these.  I wear an 11 in most J's.  I wear an 11 in the Shaq Attaq.  But I had to go a full size up on these Shaqnosis to a 12.  I think it has a lot to do with the heel cushioning taking up some space and pushing your foot a bit forward in the sneaker.  Hope this helps some people with online sizing.
I had to go a size up as well

Back
Top Bottom