Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

lol but yo im feeling that tide photoshop if only it had a yellow midsole. would go good with a tide shirt :wow:

Last edited:
Let them sit too long ended up with size 10.5 instead usual 11.. Luckily most Reebok sneakers run big so they fit kind of snug.. Nothing removing sole cant fix

lol

been wearing my shaqnosis for the past three days and i guess they had to break in because omg now i can feel the hexalite and it feels so nice. my fav cushioning next to double stack zoom and the air max in my air max sensation retros.

definately need a pair of kamikaze 2

i would never ball in these shaqnosis though. they suffer from horrible non lockdown feel like the penny 1

Last edited:
lol

been wearing my shaqnosis for the past three days and i guess they had to break in because omg now i can feel the hexalite and it feels so nice. my fav cushioning next to double stack zoom and the air max in my air max sensation retros.

definately need a pair of kamikaze 2

i would never ball in these shaqnosis though. they suffer from horrible non lockdown feel like the penny 1
I actually played some ball in these the other day (but I was just messing around a bit, no serious games) and you're right, lockdown isn't great and the round laces get loose all the time. Other than that they're quite comfortable. But I'll stay with the Kamikaze IIs for basketball...

Last edited:
yea man kicking myself for not gettin the white/navy kamikaze 2 when i had the chance for retail

Finally after 17 days of waiting 
Should finally see mine tomorrow. Did you get that rubber band with yours?
Yup 
smokin.gif

those pics make um look a bit better but still cant get over the patent leather lines

anybody do a black lace swap for the white black shaqnosis?

So the Orlando pair no longer has the 3m correct?

These would have been nice if they were leather/nubuck like the black/whites...

Back
Top Bottom