Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

^^

Sorry man, no idea when it expires. I'm sure there will probably still be another coupon floating around come the 16th. I've never had to pay retail for a Reebok release 

Check FinishLine. They always have a lot strangely enough.
Yeah Finishline say the shoes are in stock but when I order em they cancel it and tell me that they are unavailable.. I tried doin it 2 times so far for the past week and it wasnt any luck

I would call your local stores and have them stock locate because I'm in Illinois and they did not sell too well out here or they have allot of random sizes. Try Jimmy Jazz, Footlocker, etc but call them, online never helps me much. Big Shout out to the DreamTeamUSA for the coupon. I was just gonna get them from the store but with free shipping and 15% off, I just went ahead and gotem.

Eastbay has a few pairs left i think sizes 10, 11 and 11.5 or something like that in stock just checked for the white/black colorway.

Guess im the only person that purchased the black/blues huh? lol

Stingray LRG strapback to match the nosis 
happy.gif

I really doubt of all places UO gets a special collab of a very similar colorway that's releasing... Chances are, they had early samples to take pics. 99.9% sure whoever orders will get the pair with the patent leather.

Full size run at Champs in Patrick Henry... I'm gonna have to put Swizz in a headlock to get that black on black colorway I see :lol:

Back
Top Bottom