Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

I still want a 3M version of the Magic, also an all royal purple with orange 3M stripes (swirl style like the OG), a 3M Suns would be SOOOOOO dope.

I think this just proves Reebok got it right in the 90s when they only released one colorway...

Nothing has looked right on this shoe, at least universally.

I think this just proves Reebok got it right in the 90s when they only released one colorway...

Nothing has looked right on this shoe, at least universally.

Its weird cause the colorway goes with the theme of the shoe so putting it out in any other colorway just seems foul

Lmaoo...god awful

You'll prolly see Macklemore rockin these soon
cmon son, and if he does to rock with his one love song then who cares, hes the only rapper out right now talkin about reall problems, and yall let drake and kanye's dumb as make millions talking about nothing. Todays hip hop needs an shock back into something good for real, oh and Jay Z sucks hardcore too, dudes rhymes are a mad joke and if anyone deserves to rock these to match his raps then its him

I agree with everything you said man trust me, was just makin a comment. I don't mess with Macks music at all but I can respect him...btw, I prett much hate jay and kanye and even moreso their fans. Don't mess with drizzy either

I agree with everything you said man trust me, was just makin a comment. I don't mess with Macks music at all but I can respect him...btw, I prett much hate jay and kanye and even moreso their fans. Don't mess with drizzy either
lol ok i hear that, yeah i love queens bridge and mostly underground stuff, Ether has to be one of my favorite songs ever and by my favorite rapper (well i have a 3 way tie)

Hah...sounds similar to me man...Esco is basically my favorite...more like 1b with Pac bein 1a. But yea everyone from qb can spit...Mega and Tragedy are up there for me too along with AZ even tho he's from BK

yeah i hear ya, i liked the Firm too but some hated them, Talib Qweli was at the Macklemore concert here at USF right before Thanksgiving, it was a great shoe with big krit too. Its so funny to hear the different styles and music choices by peoples location with the south having mad heavy bass compared to everyone else, i had ear plugs in until macklemore came out (learned that trick after the red and meth concert in Ybor city) but it was a great time with floor tickets like always!

I really like SNS but sometimes it feels like they are wasting great opportunities. No way you can pull these off. 

SO im one of the lucky winners of the SNS x shaqnosis anybody knows how they run? true to size?[ATTACHMENT=5288]d3e29a02672911e3a97612ec5a22053f_8.jpg (167k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Last edited:
By $10, but still I don't believe it was the right move from them, especially right now and especially on models that were already released earlier this year for less money.

The funny thing is that on Reebok.ca they have everything @ 40% off so you can get the Shaqnosis joints for less than $100 CDN.

On the overall Reebok are out of their damn minds if they think they can charge JB retro prices for their product.

They might be, but since the Shaqnosis was sold so fast and they were not limited, Reebok are thinking no one will notice the $10...It is sad.

I doubt the Shaq OG sold fast my man - there's FSRs all over Toronto. Even to this day it's a polarizing shoe - Reebok hit some home runs with the white Attaqs and the KII OG colourways but everything else is moving based on market demand.

Reebok jacking up the price is a low move...

Not sure how it was in Canada, but in US on a release date back in July, I had problems copping, I had to actually do some footwork to be able to buy and probably less than a few days everything was sold out everywhere, keep in mind that was a GR not Attaq numbers, so I do see where they are coming from. That being said, I don't approve the price jacking, by any brand, no meter what. 

Last edited:

Not sure how it was in Canada, but in US on a release date back in July, I had problems copping, I had to actually do some footwork to be able to buy and probably less than a few days everything was sold out everywhere, keep in mind that was a GR not Attaq numbers, so I do see where they are coming from. That being said, I don't approve the price jacking, by any brand, no meter what. 
You are talking about the white/black Shaqnosis?  They sat in ATL.  Saw them a few times down the road after release date.  They were also all over the internet for a long, long time.  Gotta know where to look maybe I guess?  If you were talking about something else just ignore me!

Nah you are right, I was talking about the Shaqnosis, maybe I am wrong, but on a release day they sold out online almost right away, I could not cop from Reebok, had to go with YCMC, on FNL, FTL and all the major, you had to wait similar to the J releases.  Anyway...bottom line getting the price up to $125 is not cool.

Nah you are right, I was talking about the Shaqnosis, maybe I am wrong, but on a release day they sold out online almost right away, I could not cop from Reebok, had to go with YCMC, on FNL, FTL and all the major, you had to wait similar to the J releases.  Anyway...bottom line getting the price up to $125 is not cool.

I guess we can all unanimously agree that the price hike is unneccessary. I'm not a fan of the 'hype/fear' marketing that's rampant amongst alot of the online retailers. It's easy for them to manipulate inventory so that it appears that product is flying out when in really it's not.

I'm actually kicking myself for dropping $140 CDN + tax on the 'Nosis 'Black/White' when Reebok.ca has it for $90 with free shipping. Oh well, lesson learned...

Yeah you are right, all though I don't feel sorry for paying full retail, at least I didn't buy them over retail. 

And the next year looks pretty grim, the Kamikaze l will be $115, that's $15 more than the last year's Kamikaze ll and not to mention all the other 10-15 models that I am planing to cop from Reebok...

Back
Top Bottom