Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

Yeah you are right, all though I don't feel sorry for paying full retail, at least I didn't buy them over retail. 

And the next year looks pretty grim, the Kamikaze l will be $115, that's $15 more than the last year's Kamikaze ll and not to mention all the other 10-15 models that I am planing to cop from Reebok...
Yea extrabutter is already doing preorder for the Kamizake 1's.

Sometimes you pay full retail it happens.  But I think most of us are pretty good at gauging how long we can wait to purchase a shoe.  Sometimes you may just want something right away though.  Other times you are afraid you will miss out if you don't pull the trigger.

But I think most of us are pretty good at gauging how long we can wait to purchase a shoe.  Sometimes you may just want something right away though.  Other times you are afraid you will miss out if you don't pull the trigger.

Pretty much the story of my life

Yea extrabutter is already doing preorder for the Kamizake 1's.

Sometimes you pay full retail it happens.  But I think most of us are pretty good at gauging how long we can wait to purchase a shoe.  Sometimes you may just want something right away though.  Other times you are afraid you will miss out if you don't pull the trigger.

Feels like the market is getting oversaturated though - Nike/JB are flooding the market and Reebok can't afford to limit their OG colourways and GR their 'clown' Retro+ colourways. If I'm a top dog at Reebok I'm kicking myself for not making the KII 'Sonics' and Attaqs 'White/Black' in larger numbers.

Reebok should've dropped the price of the 'Nosis 'Black/White' and get people to see how comfortable their retro product is vs. Nike/JB retro product which is the equivalent of wearing cardboard boxes on your feet.

All of them except the original. 
mean.gif
 Damn shame.

you would think that with how many shoes JB/nike is making limited or are just plain selling out that reebok and other shoe companies would make the retro+ colorways limited to push product and give the OGs more of a GR since their following is bigger off the bat, im no expert obviously but that seems good in my pea brain lol

Finally found the OGs for a reasonable price. I wear an 11.5 in pretty much everything but these are too tight :smh:

These run small on everyone else?

Still trying to find a pair close to retail, but I think that ship has sailed. I keep checking ebay and prices are close to $200 for a size 11.

OGs will sell in a matter of a two hour span. On any website.
I'd say the og's took the whole weekend and a day to sell out.

On top of that, finish re-instated their inventory several times that first week.

Remember seeing them a whole week later this past july.

Just like the stars in your eyes.

Back
Top Bottom