Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

man dont believe these will sit too long. all og kamikaze 2 colors have vanished and shaq is more popular and currently know.

all it takes is some celeb to wear um for them to be gone cuz kids cant think for themselves these days lol

Yea when packershoes threw up a FSR or two (not sure how many) of the black/white Kamikaze 2's in the middle of this week, I tried to wait till this weekend so I could get them half off.  But by Thursday they were all gone (think they went up Wednesday).  Instead I copped those spaghetti's in the away cw for half off.

In my opinion, it will all depend on how many of this sneaker is produced.  I think the demand is definitely there.  Obviously there isn't hype like there is for certain JB releases.  Personally I don't think there will be an insane amount of these.  Most likely considerably more than the Attaq, but nothing close to GR numbers for a company like JB.  Also let's not forget a vast amount of people struck out on the Attaq.  These salty folks will definitely be thinking about grabbing the Shaqnosis as a consolation prize.

Got my shaqnosis today, and yes I'm over Canada. I copped og colorway of kamikaze2, houston all star weekend kamikaze 2, shaqattaq and I have to say shaqnosis has really good quality, to me its way better than shaqattaq , it is same may even better quality than og color of kamikaze 2
What's the retail price for Shaqnosis in Canada? Thanks!

^^^LOL. What a way to hype a shoe that probably doesn't belong even in the general publics top 10 of the that list!!

Last edited:
Its still Jordans > everything else here

Hopefully these fly under the radar because the red IV's and Shadow 1's release on Saturday
It won't be hard to rustle up a hundred bucks for these.  I think it'll be an easy cop for me personally.  But I don't think these will sit on sale racks (unless an insane amount were made).  So much for flying under the radar though.  The hype machine for these has begun to churn and there is still 2 weeks before they release.

Wow #1 smh easily not even touching the db 3s
I wonder how limited those will be.  Everyone is going to want to quadruple up on them or whatever.  It's gonna be rough I can feel it.  I'm hoping striking out on cement 3's over and over means karma will help me out with these.

What's the retail price for Shaqnosis in Canada? Thanks!

To be honest ,I have no idea how much it is in canadian retail price, I picked em up from same guy I picked shaq attaq from, he asked 160 for shaq attaq like 3 weeks before its RD, and he sked 165 for shaqnosis, of course 13%on sales tax and 20bucks for shipping. And I actually don't really care too much if I paid too much since I wanted a pair of shaqnosis Really bad back to grade 7 and I couldn't find a way to make money to buy em Back to time. And I been watching on eBay for a.wearable pair of shaqnosis for at least 3 some years... Enough said, I just supper happy I get something I want for a long longtime

hoping at least one of my winners circle rewards get here before the 12th, copping these for 95 or 75 would feel real nice

To be honest ,I have no idea how much it is in canadian retail price, I picked em up from same guy I picked shaq attaq from, he asked 160 for shaq attaq like 3 weeks before its RD, and he sked 165 for shaqnosis, of course 13%on sales tax and 20bucks for shipping. And I actually don't really care too much if I paid too much since I wanted a pair of shaqnosis Really bad back to grade 7 and I couldn't find a way to make money to buy em Back to time. And I been watching on eBay for a.wearable pair of shaqnosis for at least 3 some years... Enough said, I just supper happy I get something I want for a long longtime

Grats on the pick up. I can tell having a pair of these means a lot to you after 3 years of searching.

And the hype continues to escalate as Chris Brown and other celebrities stunt in their Shaqnosis at the BET awards.

Yuuuuup.  Seen that as well.  Every day that passes now, it looks like I will have to wake up a little bit earlier for the fcfs at my local spot with these.

Grats on the pick up. I can tell having a pair of these means a lot to you after 3 years of searching.

thx, I was pumped when I just heard its coming out couple month back and cannot be happier, only kickz left on my least is 11 Columbia to replace my wornout og pair

Back
Top Bottom