Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

Did the kamikaze cme out in kid sz? Coz m seing the shaqs in kid sz on ebay....
^think u right they might be widely available....

Even if it doesn't work... good looks

No problem. I added a couple more. It's weird because I tested them out and it works on the Canvas Questions but not on the Answer IVs. I would think Reebok would let you use discounts on Answer IVs considering they have been sitting there for months.
Good looking-out on the codes. I know Reebok excludes certain products if they end in .98 or .99 (one of the two) so that may be why they don't work on the Answers...

Looking like retail or die for me. Didn't even do my research so this will be an online release for me. Too late to even call stores. Hope this is an easy cop.

If not i'll just cop the Toro IVs.

Anyone who is purchasing these from reebok.com at midnight tonight try using any of the following promo codes (possibly one time use only codes, but not verified):

5455-E278

F1A0-C85D

0152-9679

321C-A040

2AB2-C370

If the Shaqnosis aren't excluded from discount then it should give you 20% off.
I think if the price ends in .98 it will be excluded. But good looking on these fam.

I think if the price ends in .98 it will be excluded. But good looking on these fam.
Well, you'll find out for certain in about an hour. They'll probably put them up a couple minutes before Midnight Eastern. I remember the Shaq Attaqs hit the site around 11:58

I was thinkin these would be an easy cop too but no finishlines or footlockers are getting these except the HOH. City gear isn't getting them either and didn't check w dtlr. Could be the curse of try a cop sneakers in alabama or it could be more limited than expected.

I was thinkin these would be an easy cop too but no finishlines or footlockers are getting these except the HOH. City gear isn't getting them either and didn't check w dtlr. Could be the curse of try a cop sneakers in alabama or it could be more limited than expected.
that's cray i'm down here in da gump FTL,FNL & CG are all getting them.but it's ridiculous how many hypebeast there is anything JB or limited sells out as soon as the stores open up.

Don't tell me this.

I got wrapped up in life and did no homework on this release.
:lol: I was surprised as you are. Went into the store and asked for a raffle, the homie gave me three....1s, 4s, and these. I almost fell down and asked dude if he was serious. As we had thought...the dude said they had to go the raffle route when kids started coming in and wanting the shoes Chris Brown performed in :lol:

I'm not mad at Reebok for marketing though.

:lol: I was surprised as you are. Went into the store and asked for a raffle, the homie gave me three....1s, 4s, and these. I almost fell down and asked dude if he was serious. As we had thought...the dude said they had to go the raffle route when kids started coming in and wanting the shoes Chris Brown performed in :lol:

I'm not mad at Reebok for marketing though.

Definitely out of touch then LOL had no idea chris brown performed in these.

well good luck to everyone. I'll be there trying to score two pairs. One for me and maybe one for my cousin who's locked up. Maybe one for ebay if i get lucky.

They're up on reebok.com and the coupon codes I posted on the previous page work (They are one-time use only). Good luck. I'm passing on these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom