Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

I wish every release was like this, I actually got to see the shoe on the jimmy jazz website. Successful order on reebok.com off to bed.

i put in the code, it applied and now at checkout it shows that it doesnt work wth. did this happen to anyone else

Wow what bs, went through paypal and back to confirm on reebok.com and the site crashed. Guess i got assed out lol

Copped with the promo code for 97.97. Shout out to DreamTeamUSA for the promo code, had to go through all of them before I managed to grab one that wasn't used. :nthat:

been trying to check out for 10 min keeps going to the checkout page and then telling me sorry theres been an error...

geez took like 10 tries for that payment page to work....98.89

Last edited:
i should have started with the last promo code lol should have known the first would have been used

maybe got two pairs?

Update: i have two pairs

I wish i didn't have to panic and get two 9s. My cousin wears a 10. Kind of selfish, but he'll understand.

Copped with the promo code for 97.97. Shout out to DreamTeamUSA for the promo code, had to go through all of them before I managed to grab one that wasn't used.
nthat.gif
Congrats, glad I could help.

I find it pretty lame that JimmyJazz has started to jack up prices. They marked up the Shaqnosis by $10

damn woulda copped if my coupon code went thru. guess ill just try footlocker in the AM since i have a gift card i need to use

Guess I'll try for a size 10 at 8am, but i've NEVER had any luck on champs/ftl except on the lebron galaxy release. . .i guess that's why my luck ran out lol

It said my order went through but gave me no confirmation number or anything. Kept telling me all the codes were not valid.

I was at the strip club tryna secure a pair. JimmyJazz took a size 11 outta my cart. I'm kinda pissed. Oh well, Eblens in the AM.

Anybody smart enough not to leave the 15% off code page?

Somebody could easily PM you their emails so they can get some codes.

I got 3 for myself cause i only have 3 emails i use.

Back
Top Bottom