Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

Had them in my ******g cart 2x stupid ******g phone kept booting me out at the checkout!

Was on the page incase any of my friends needed help, no one did so I grabbed my size. No discount code tho :\

Been on the fence with these since I heard they were releasing... Lets see how they are in person.

Last edited:
To everyone that struck out on Reebok/JJ: just relax and wait to see how these do on the major sites tomorrow. If you're up when they release I would bet that almost everybody will be able to cop. Jimmy Jazz especially is known for their ridiculous sell-throughs.

Last edited:
DTLR just dropped a ****** link. Not sure if it's because they're sold out or if the link is just broken.

Last edited:
DTLR just dropped a ****** link. Not sure if it's because they're sold out or if the link is just broken.
Probably sold out, Sneakersteal just dropped that link too. 
mean.gif

While the Shaq Attaqs were hot I was not blown away by the quality to say the least. I expect these will be similar. That being said, pissed I missed out on a 13 because I remembered about 3 minutes after 9. Will try to snag a 13 tomorrow morning.

no sz 10 on DTLR

the hunt continues

some smaller sizes available there and no paypal option means no dice for me

Reebok.com was TOOOOO Easy :pimp:

Current Online release record: Reebok 2 for 2...Jordans: 1 for 5,000,000,000 it feels like :lol:

This x100000000

Last edited:
is it just me or do the retros look lower than the og? and no im not talking about the shaq pump version lol

Didn't expect these to sell out that fast, then again we are talking about the online world where everything is gone in seconds. Availability in store will be easier.

Didn't expect these to sell out that fast, then again we are talking about the online world where everything is gone in seconds. Availability in store will be easier.
I guess you're right. I don't expect them to sell out that fast either because the design is a bit "extreme" for regular customers who are not into 90s basketball sneakers. But then again when karmaloop posted a picture on facebook it got a lot of reactions. Nowadays kids want to stand out with their clothes which could make them buy these. especially if some rappers wear them...

Back
Top Bottom