Reebok Zig Slash (Gold Rush)

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

you'll probably see resellers sell these for triple the price. they look nice, but nothing special. still not a fan of zigtech..
how bout 10x or more lol.

1 pair listed on ebay for......

$1600 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

you'll probably see resellers sell these for triple the price. they look nice, but nothing special. still not a fan of zigtech..

$1600 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

$1600 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

justed peeped.. that colorway is smoking, but what is this guy on?

and sometimes i wish i could write on some ebay pages just to go w.t.f.?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

$1600 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

justed peeped.. that colorway is smoking, but what is this guy on?

and sometimes i wish i could write on some ebay pages just to go w.t.f.?

Haha, I agree, some people just seem to have no idea on what will sell and for what price (I mean people are just so far off sometimes). That shoe is nice though

Haha, I agree, some people just seem to have no idea on what will sell and for what price (I mean people are just so far off sometimes). That shoe is nice though

that is the auction we're talking about buddy. you can't post links to live auctions hence no one posted it til you.

that is the auction we're talking about buddy. you can't post links to live auctions hence no one posted it til you.

I'm seriously thinkin' bout buying the GR John Wall colorway (blk/blue). On sale of course.

I'm seriously thinkin' bout buying the GR John Wall colorway (blk/blue). On sale of course.

What do yall think these are worth then? What would you think is reasonable. I'm thinking of buying, I mean...his first shoe release....1 of 12. I think it will only end up worth more as his career continues. If it continues well...

What do yall think these are worth then? What would you think is reasonable. I'm thinking of buying, I mean...his first shoe release....1 of 12. I think it will only end up worth more as his career continues. If it continues well...

Back
Top Bottom