regarding NT member Al Audi EDIT-Update!

Prayers and love for his family and friends[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Damn, thats crazy. I seen his posts numerous amount of times and he seems like a solid dude.

Let him know that NT fam is rooting for him. :nthat:

Hope he pulls through. Wasn't dude just in a car accident a few months ago, as well? :smh:

Prayers sent for one of my favorite NTers.

Al is a strong dude. I have faith that he will do everything necessary to make a full recovery.

I lurk the stay in shape thread and always saw him posting, I was wondering where he has been these past few weeks. Both legs man? I don't even know what to say. Hope he has a speedy recovery

I've been out of the fitness thread for a while but thanks for posting this. Always like to see my NT fam look out for one another. Hope my dude pulls a full recovery.

Stay safe bros.

Prayers to you and your fam Al [emoji]128591[/emoji] homie keeps it fresh on NT and IG

Damn, b.
AI a cool dude.

Never rustled nobody.
Always a chill dude.

Hope it all works out for the best, b.

Damn, I was just thinking as I read the title that I hadn't seen son post in a while :wow:

Well wishes to the high-fashion shoes thread picture supplier for sure.

Wow, is this for real?

I'm glad to hear that he pulled through the surgery. He'll overcome all of this I know it.

Last edited:
I feel like i JUST saw him post.
Get well soon @Al Audi. You can pull thru this.
NT FAM IS HERE 
nthat.gif

And :smh: @ OP for dropping news like Michael Scott. I read that expecting the absolute worst.

Back
Top Bottom