Reggae Chune Of The Day Vol. Yuku

Gang War Riddim mix all day today.. bad bad bad bad riddim with some bad artists on it....

Jr. Gong
pimp.gif

Kibaki and Flex "war is on"
pimp.gif

Sizzla
pimp.gif

Vybz
pimp.gif

Dr. Evil "Badman nuh wear screw face..it's what in ya heart and what yuh got inna yuh waist"
pimp.gif

And if you think Movado - Informer is bad.. listen to Vybz counteraction "Mufraudo" he ripped him apart in that tune

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Gang War Riddim mix all day today.. bad bad bad bad riddim with some bad artists on it....

Jr. Gong
pimp.gif

Kibaki and Flex "war is on"
pimp.gif

Sizzla
pimp.gif

Vybz
pimp.gif

Dr. Evil "Badman nuh wear screw face..it's what in ya heart and what yuh got inna yuh waist"
pimp.gif

And if you think Movado - Informer is bad.. listen to Vybz counteraction "Mufraudo" he ripped him apart in that tune
indeed a very nice riddim...damian and mavado did the damn thing
pimp.gif

mavado - me & my dogs

black chiney
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

supa dups is crazy with that collie buddz joint...i'm blind to you...f'in haters
pimp.gif

i been messin with the dr. bird riddim as well.

wayne wonder - love
richie spice - babylon goin down
collie buddz - tomorrow's another day

lets keep this going people...this reminds me i NEED to hurry up and make my dancehall playlist to put on my ipod to ride out to
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
at pulling up tothe session with some mavado

wooooowwwwww..i havent seen that Spragga seen that video seen high school!!!! damn, that brought back memories...basement bashments in the crown heights,flatbush or the 90's...straight hotness

BTW beenie man-Remix Chaka

Nuh Bleach With Cream
pimp.gif

Broad Daylight
smokin.gif

Dem Nah look nuh Gyal
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and the whole Workout riddim is mad. espically the mavado

Tuff Gong-Crisis and I'm hurting(acoustic)
JR Gong-Old war chant
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"down ina ghetto is like old vietnam
gun shot abust wit grenade an bomb
first fi survive fi a iron lion
learn fi trod through great tribulation"

oh yea Chiney K riddim has been on repeat in the whip.

Some big tune up in here
pimp.gif
Right now I'm thumpin' the Bee hive riddim' Beenie is baaad on this one And then the baddest Movado tune of the year... Very raw tune.. ya'll can keep the Jay Z remix.. original tune istoo bad.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Very raw tune.. ya'll can keep the Jay Z remix.. original tune is too bad.
pimp.gif
club lock down when dem tune yah buss. the alliance on the mission is pretty sick too. kartel was a let down, how dude gonna spit trash on a riddimlike mission. its like making a wack tune on diwali, its almost impossible.

Back
Top Bottom