Reggie Bush...bust or will he shine one day???

I'm gonna have to go ahead and say he is a bust as of now, for what he was supposed to be, as sure as a sure thing in a draft in years

im an Eagles fan but dont get me wrong from this topic, I'm a huge fan of Reggie Bush what he did in college was insane but I had doubts about him in theNFL but I hope he gets it going next year but I heard that last year

atleast Mario Williams dont look much better

When he gets to the second level he has to stop with the choppy steps and just use his speed. I watched him quite a few times have a crease but he sees someonecoming and he tries to hard to juke them instead of just turning on the burners. He dont have to slash like Caddilac you run a 4.3 what are you doing Reg.
tired.gif

as of now he has been disappointing but i dont think the saints are utilizing him correctly.

Uhm, that is a bust.

A bust is a sculpture depicting a person's chest, shoulders, and head, usually supported by a stand. These three-dimensional forms recreate the likeness ofan individual. These may be of any suitable material (usually marble or other durable material).

haha my bad i thought i was getting a stoneface...i'm accustomed to seeing anything that resembles it on NT, wasnt even thinking bust

Originally Posted by theone2401

When he gets to the second level he has to stop with the choppy steps and just use his speed. I watched him quite a few times have a crease but he sees someone coming and he tries to hard to juke them instead of just turning on the burners. He dont have to slash like Caddilac you run a 4.3 what are you doing Reg.
tired.gif
sounds like one-yard-gain alexander

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

^ i said i was a fan but the truth of the matter is he is a bust as of 12/08/2007

once again, how is he a bust when he set records last year in all-purpose yardage? does a bust do that?

he is in a bad situation right now in NO, you can't blame his teams failures on him solely and call him a bust, that just shows you are ignorant

you sound like an Xbox fanboy, all purpose yards give me a break, he has averaged 3.7 yards per carry

He's not fit for the Saints offense if you want him to be an every down back.

The saints run alot of singleback and shotgun formation. The Saints also have alot of pass blocking linemen, so on plays when he's the only guy in the backfield, if any one lineman misses their assignment, it's already a busted play.

People are quick to call him a bust because people are salty.

All purpose yards, specifically since he gets more touches as a receiver than a running back, are important.

Yeah, I'll admit, he chops his feet too much, but he's getting better at that. He needs mentoring from a back like himself, not deuce, who is a betweenthe tackles power halfback.

Last week, he had 70 yards rushing, but you'll never know that because of the pitch incident.

Bush alters the defensive schemes each week, and he's hurt this year and has been hurt all year.

Back
Top Bottom