Reggie Bush...bust or will he shine one day???

^ i dont have anything to say b/c you are not gonna be wrong, pretty obvs.

#2 overall pick, sure thing

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Elaborate on that please. To me it sounds as if you are just saying you are a fan of Bush, but blatantly are a hater just trying to label him a bust.

He's too damn talented to be a bust. He may not have played exceptionally great so far, but I think under the right system he will flourish.

Its only a matter of time IMO.

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Elaborate on that please. To me it sounds as if you are just saying you are a fan of Bush, but blatantly are a hater just trying to label him a bust.
ok if he isn't a bust so far then you would consider him to be panning out?

K8be wan Kenobi answered that question, so you are just a hater trying to stir stuff up?

K8be wan Kenobi answered that question, so you are just a hater trying to stir stuff up?
i asked a question, im not stirring anything up

Reggie Bush may be talented as hell but like I said before he is panning out as a decent 2nd/3rd round pick so far, what has he done that has justified hisdraft status and hype?

don't give me all purpose yards BS

Trung-Canidate---Action-with-ball-Photograph-C11841772.jpeg

Trung Canidate 2.0

jk.....he's really young, but a lot of people who hyped him up BEFORE he even stepped foot on an NFL field are eating crow. I mean, this dude was comparedto Gale Sayers, and people were ready to have his bust made in Canton before he even lined up behind the QB. Like I said before, the kid is really young, andhe shouldn't be written off just yet. He is a special talent, and I truly believe once he figures out how to get the most out of his abilities, he will bea very good back in the L.

People are quick to call him a bust because people are salty.
0a335edcc720e91e4dbf0b1b1ac1a3846ce3dff.jpg

Says the guy with the saltiest avatar on Niketalk. Your avatar is so full of salt that it's starting to dissolve the part of my screen whereit's on.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

People are quick to call him a bust because people are salty.
0a335edcc720e91e4dbf0b1b1ac1a3846ce3dff.jpg
Says the guy with the saltiest avatar on Niketalk. Your avatar is so full of salt that it's starting to dissolve the part of my screen where it's on.

sarcasm.jpg

My avatar and signature are as sarcastic as you can get genius
eyes.gif

Reggie Bush may be talented as hell but like I said before he is panning out as a decent 2nd/3rd round pick so far, what has he done that has justified his draft status and hype?

don't give me all purpose yards BS
So all purpose yards dont count?

Leading the league in receptions for a back two years in a row is not a bust no matter how you slice it. He isnt doing what YOU thought he would do but he isstill productive. I thought he would be MORE productive but at the same time he is not playing like a late round pick so that is nonsense.

I will still never forget that game he had against the Giants last season...that was what Reggie Bush should be as a runner I dont know why he only runs thatway sometimes.

smh.gif
thread starter don't know **+% about football, and obviously didn'tsee the nfc championship game last season.

The problem is how much hype he got before he was drafted. I don't think he'll ever be an every down back, but if you use him effectively he can dospecial things. He'll be a solid player who can make explosive plays, but I don't think he'll make a Pro Bowl anywhere in the future...

Originally Posted by srvballer

The problem is how much hype he got before he was drafted. I don't think he'll ever be an every down back, but if you use him effectively he can do special things. He'll be a solid player who can make explosive plays, but I don't think he'll make a Pro Bowl anywhere in the future...

i agree with exactly what you said and that would make him a bust

my point to a tee

Reggie doesn't make the Saints better. He also doesn't make them worse. He's just there. This year I can think of at least 5 Rb's who startedthe year at No.2 or are the number 2 RB choice on their team.

1.Earnest Graham
2.Chester Taylor
3. Justin Fargas
4. Marion Barber
5. and lastly, LenDale White

Originally Posted by srvballer

The problem is how much hype he got before he was drafted. I don't think he'll ever be an every down back, but if you use him effectively he can do special things. He'll be a solid player who can make explosive plays, but I don't think he'll make a Pro Bowl anywhere in the future...

i agree with exactly what you said and that would make him a bust

my point to a tee

So clearly you are a hater.
eyes.gif
@ trying to say you're a ReggieBush fan. You created this thread with your mind already made up and tried to be slick by asking a question, get the @*%* outta here.

SMH at some of you queers saying all-purpose yards don't mean anything.

What do you think Bush came out of USC leading the nation in? Rushing yards? Uh no.

He lead the country in all-purpose yards. Rushing, receiving, returning kicks/punts, etc.

That's the type of player he is. He hasn't been utilized to accomodate his abilites to it's fullest as of yet.

Put him in the right situation, and you will see.

Originally Posted by S23A

SMH at some of you queers saying all-purpose yards don't mean anything.

What do you think Bush came out of USC leading the nation in? Rushing yards? Uh no.

He lead the country in all-purpose yards. Rushing, receiving, returning kicks/punts, etc.

That's the type of player he is. He hasn't been utilized to accomodate his abilites to it's fullest as of yet.

Put him in the right situation, and you will see.
S23A coming with the realness

SMH at alot of the posts in this thread.

Everybody so quick to hate on Bush.

I'm sorry if isn't the greatest running back to play the game...hmmm what...26-28 games into his career?

And don't throw out that Adrian Petersen is producing this year. I know he is, he's a great back. He's also on a running team. They couldn'trun the ball if they wanted too. Put Adrian Petersen on the Saints, and yeah, he might get a few more yards than Bush, but he wouldn't be getting those 200yard games either.

It is alot to do with offensive system. The Saints system is made to get Bush the ball in the flats, open field, where he can open up. Not to run up the middlebetween the tackles. The Saints don't rank in the top 5 in the league last year and this year in passing because it's a coincidence. Payton likes tothrow. He built the team to throw.

Originally Posted by yankees1129

somewhere, the texans GM is laughing his$+$@ off.

Yes, because we all know the Texans are going to the Super Bowl based on their draft pick
a1d3541bce3fe52c4e680d5f1e49d7fad212a97.gif

he is not bad because he still can catch the ball out oft he backfield but he never learned how to run the ball inc ollege. He got by on his superiorathelticism and in the nfl that doesnt cut it. He needs how to learn to run the ball between the tackles and wait for holes to open up.

Back
Top Bottom