Reggie Miller Gets put on Blast

Originally Posted by JBnSOUL

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

that asian girl
pimp.gif

the brunette in his pic
pimp.gif
They are both ugly. You have terrible taste...
if you're talking about the asian girl on the first page, you're buggin.
and i cant believe i missed this thread...just went through it. cant say im disappointed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Rumors in Indiana when I lived there was that he was messing with this blonde that was in commercials for this pool company, Watsons.

That is what set off his model ex wife.

this girl?

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Rumors in Indiana when I lived there was that he was messing with this blonde that was in commercials for this pool company, Watsons.

That is what set off his model ex wife.

this girl?

id hit it....

bijald0331 wrote:
OGMIKEY wrote:
dvdjamm5150 wrote:
http://ballerwives.com/wp...iller-single-ladies1.jpg src="http://ballerwives.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/reggie-miller-single-ladies1.jpg">

He came into my job with a chick that looked like the blonde. She was pretty damn hot.

Both of these chicks are fire. I don't get why he has to go after engaged women.

iuno bout fire, chick **** a flat yet they are sagging,she has no figure, and looks like a pre-teen. No offense to ppl who into this look but i always thinkguys who like girls who look like lil girls have molester type tendencies. Like you know having sex with children is wrong and wont do it cause its against thelaw,so they go after legal girls who look like they are 12-13.

He came into my job with a chick that looked like the blonde. She was pretty damn hot.

Both of these chicks are fire. I don't get why he has to go after engaged women.

iuno bout fire, chick **** a flat yet they are sagging,she has no figure, and looks like a pre-teen. No offense to ppl who into this look but i always think guys who like girls who look like lil girls have molester type tendencies. Like you know having sex with children is wrong and wont do it cause its against the law,so they go after legal girls who look like they are 12-13.
come again?

Back
Top Bottom