Reggie Miller....

As a sports commentator...He sucks...And hes making want to put this Magic/Pistons game on mute....

"Dwight howard....PUT ON THAT CAPE!!!!!!!!!!"-Reggie

".........................yeah"-Marv

"That's one of Afflalo's problems. He's not a shooter."
Pure comedic gold.

he was a little, no I meant way over the top with the Superman reference
smh.gif

reggie is hilarious, he had me rolling a few weeks ago when he described someone driving to the lane w/ a "full steam of head"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

When he first started, I thought he sucked. I think he's gotten much better.

no, he's still garbage...
smh.gif
smh.gif

i seriously hate him... especially when he tries to hang with Chuck, Kenny and Ernie. he's corny as hell and is the worst commentator

i like him. he has a good personality and is entertaining

can't have a dude be overly analytical over a damn game otherwise i lose interest

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by kash55

I like reggie miller, lightens up the game

You and Ultrasur are the only two others I've seen that like Reggie besides me.

I like Reggie too. He was talking about Kirilenko one game and talking about his stats. He said that Kirilenko is capable of getting a quadruple double buthe pronounced it "quadrupral droublal"
laugh.gif
. I knew what he meant but the pronunciation was just hilarious to me.

He should have stuck to playing.

He just annoys me even more so. He is like that annoying guy at work, that gets super excited about something so little, and starts yelling about it, andeverybody gives them this look:

images

Damn I never knew there was so much hate for Reggie as a commentator. Personally, I think he's doing pretty good. Makes me laugh sometimes

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

"Dwight howard....PUT ON THAT CAPE!!!!!!!!!!"-Reggie

".........................yeah"-Marv

roll.gif

I didn't see the game, but I could totally imagine that...

He's the worst I have ever heard. I gotta either put it on mute or somehow zone him out. But you know who is probably the best basketball commentator andit shocked me? That chick on ESPN Doris Burke. She be knowing what she's talkin about.
c85150e03566c3af217aa202a41e112d57db549.pjpg

i like reggie as a commentator. but after hearin him commentate, its hard to imagine that he was a good basketball player. dude seems too goofy and verynerdish. very unintimidating.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i like reggie as a commentator. but after hearin him commentate, its hard to imagine that he was a good basketball player. dude seems too goofy and very nerdish. very unintimidating.

JVG.
roll.gif
Off his commentating, you'd never guess he's a head coach.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I like Reggie too. He was talking about Kirilenko one game and talking about his stats. He said that Kirilenko is capable of getting a quadruple double but he pronounced it "quadrupral droublal"
laugh.gif
Reggie is cool in my book too. I'd much rather listen to him than hear Doug Collins ramble about how it can be a 3 possession game with 4 minutesleft in the 3rd quarter.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I like Reggie too. He was talking about Kirilenko one game and talking about his stats. He said that Kirilenko is capable of getting a quadruple double but he pronounced it "quadrupral droublal"
laugh.gif
Reggie is cool in my book too. I'd much rather listen to him than hear Doug Collins ramble about how it can be a 3 possession game with 4 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.
eyes.gif

Seriously. Doug Collins FTW! Reggie Miller FTW!

I wish Jalen Rose would take Reggie's spot on TNT. Jalen has proved to be excellent at what he does.

Wish he would have came back and joined up with Boston....I think he would have fit in really nicely.

Back
Top Bottom