Reggie Wayne is MAD

laugh.gif
at the Harrison comments

Are we going to completely ignore the fact that historically Peyton is a not as good in the post season and that does effect his decision making. It has to play with his mind and he's definitely more risk averse. 
Reggie Wayne is correct. If Peyton just chose to completely give up on him and not come up with ways around Revis's defense then he should've just told him to go home soon after he made that decision. After all, isn't Peyton allegedly the most cerebral QB in the NFL? Can he problem solve or can't he? You can't tell me that the best Peyton could do was 1 pass attempt to his best receiver. If that's the best he can do then he ain't the best QB in the NFL. I don't know if it's only Peyton or a combination of the off coordinator as well the the head coach but I guarantee that Brady will make more than 1 attempt to Welker. 

Are we going to completely ignore the fact that historically Peyton is a not as good in the post season and that does effect his decision making. It has to play with his mind and he's definitely more risk averse. 
Reggie Wayne is correct. If Peyton just chose to completely give up on him and not come up with ways around Revis's defense then he should've just told him to go home soon after he made that decision. After all, isn't Peyton allegedly the most cerebral QB in the NFL? Can he problem solve or can't he? You can't tell me that the best Peyton could do was 1 pass attempt to his best receiver. If that's the best he can do then he ain't the best QB in the NFL. I don't know if it's only Peyton or a combination of the off coordinator as well the the head coach but I guarantee that Brady will make more than 1 attempt to Welker. 

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Peyton on the phone with an old buddy right now. Wouldn't be surprised if Wayne is missing by tomorrow night.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Colts are my team but...

This clown Reggie. If they had won, this would of never surfaced. Revis shut dude down but i did want to see Reggie smoke him for just ONE play. Garcon was the one doing the smoking though.

This team was in shambles this season. Well see yall next season when everyone is healthy...
devil.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Peyton on the phone with an old buddy right now. Wouldn't be surprised if Wayne is missing by tomorrow night.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Colts are my team but...

This clown Reggie. If they had won, this would of never surfaced. Revis shut dude down but i did want to see Reggie smoke him for just ONE play. Garcon was the one doing the smoking though.

This team was in shambles this season. Well see yall next season when everyone is healthy...
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom