Reggie Wayne is MAD

[h2]Reggie Wayne: 'I shouldn't have suited up'[/h2]
Posted on: January 9, 2011 9:47 pm

Score: 150

Log-in to rate:

• http://sports.cbsimg.net/...mmunity/star_small.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; position: relative; width: 50px; height: 10px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; list-style-type: none; list-style-position: initial; list-style-image: initial; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 10px; background-position: 0% 0%; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; ">
  • Log-in to rate:

Posted by Josh Katzowitz 

Colts WR Reggie Wayne was less than pleased following Indianapolis’ loss Saturday night to the Jets.

And the fact that QB Peyton Manning targeted him only once – and the fact Jets CB Darrelle Revis was draped all over him for most of the night – left Wayne in a sour mood.

"It's bull. It's bull, man," Wayne said, via the Indy Star. "I give everything I've got no matter what. Every day, I give it everything. And . . . one ball, that's all."

And then, Wayne began to act like a bit of a baby.

"I shouldn't have even suited up," Wayne said. "I should have watched the game like everybody else. I was irrelevant."

Perhaps Wayne forgot that he needs to find a way to get open in order for Manning to try to pass him the ball. As NBC’s replays showed over and over again, Revis simply wasn't letting that happen. 

[h2]Reggie Wayne: 'I shouldn't have suited up'[/h2]
Posted on: January 9, 2011 9:47 pm

Score: 150

Log-in to rate:

• http://sports.cbsimg.net/...mmunity/star_small.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; position: relative; width: 50px; height: 10px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; list-style-type: none; list-style-position: initial; list-style-image: initial; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 10px; background-position: 0% 0%; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; ">
  • Log-in to rate:

Posted by Josh Katzowitz 

Colts WR Reggie Wayne was less than pleased following Indianapolis’ loss Saturday night to the Jets.

And the fact that QB Peyton Manning targeted him only once – and the fact Jets CB Darrelle Revis was draped all over him for most of the night – left Wayne in a sour mood.

"It's bull. It's bull, man," Wayne said, via the Indy Star. "I give everything I've got no matter what. Every day, I give it everything. And . . . one ball, that's all."

And then, Wayne began to act like a bit of a baby.

"I shouldn't have even suited up," Wayne said. "I should have watched the game like everybody else. I was irrelevant."

Perhaps Wayne forgot that he needs to find a way to get open in order for Manning to try to pass him the ball. As NBC’s replays showed over and over again, Revis simply wasn't letting that happen. 

laugh.gif

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Pass Dropped[/h2][table][tr][td]Rank[/td][td]Player[/td][td]Team[/td][td]Stats[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Wes Welker[/td][td]NE[/td][td]13[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]Reggie Wayne[/td][td]Ind[/td][td]12[/td][/tr][tr][td]3t [/td][td]Brandon Marshall[/td][td]Mia[/td][td]11[/td][/tr][tr][td]3t [/td][td]Terrell Owens[/td][td]Cin[/td][td]11[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]Miles Austin[/td][td]Dal[/td][td]10[/td][/tr][/table]

He probably would have dropped them.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Pass Dropped[/h2][table][tr][td]Rank[/td][td]Player[/td][td]Team[/td][td]Stats[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Wes Welker[/td][td]NE[/td][td]13[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]Reggie Wayne[/td][td]Ind[/td][td]12[/td][/tr][tr][td]3t [/td][td]Brandon Marshall[/td][td]Mia[/td][td]11[/td][/tr][tr][td]3t [/td][td]Terrell Owens[/td][td]Cin[/td][td]11[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]Miles Austin[/td][td]Dal[/td][td]10[/td][/tr][/table]

He probably would have dropped them.

Peyton on the phone with an old buddy right now. Wouldn't be surprised if Wayne is missing by tomorrow night.

Peyton on the phone with an old buddy right now. Wouldn't be surprised if Wayne is missing by tomorrow night.

So he's mad because Revis shut him down or Manning didn't throw to him because Revis shut him down? I don't quite get it.

So he's mad because Revis shut him down or Manning didn't throw to him because Revis shut him down? I don't quite get it.

Back
Top Bottom