Regret List: Why did I buy these?

we got those white "posites" a few posts up for basketball in high school. They felt awful, look like an ice cream cone and got dirty way too fast. Thankfully they were free!

Don't have too many regrets but,
a pair of NBs that I ended up getting for about $14...has some shiny mesh netting, just ugh
AJ 2010s black/white/red....VERY comfy but NO

Fusion 12s
sick.gif

Concord 6 rings
sick.gif

Carolina XXI lows
sick.gif

Bathing Apes with the patent leather
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Those were all terrible purchases.
30t6p3b.gif

Kobe VI Oc's and Rices
Spizike Stealths-I hate when patent leather creases.

Jordan banned 1s
Griffey 2s....so uncomfortable in my size it's not even funny
Ladanian Tomlinson PE trainer 1s....won't ever be worn by me
Blue Knicks Spizike...wasn't what I expected.
OG Playoff 8s that eventually crumbled. One crack and it's a wrap for the whole sole
sick.gif

DMP VII pack....talk about epic fail
edit: add Jordan 1 anniversary on the list. Not sure what the hell I was thinking......must of been the case that pulled me in.

CDP 2/21 for retail, 2 weeks after I got them I saw them for $75 less
30t6p3b.gif

Same thing with the all black LeBron 8 v1's, I don't regret the shoe only the price I paid for them

Flint 13, I hardly wear them

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

I don't regret the shoe only the price I paid for them
its the worst when you cop something at full retail only for that $#!t to go on sale that weekend.

i think JB tricked ALL of us over the age of 20 in 2 buying fusions. Lookin back, ALL fusions, 6rings, spizikes, HYBRIDS or whatever u wanna call them should have never been purchased let alone produced. All overpriced and Epic fails!

The SC Trainer II neons, quickstrikes took so long to come out I ended up getting them...I'll probably throw them on ebay in a few months

Only thing people should regret when it comes to ASG Kobe 5 is NOT having multiple pairs.

Signature Players gave me tons of problems too.

You guys are crazy! Zoom Flight Premium's (Flight 95) were the most underrated, quality retro in a looong time. I got 4 pairs of the blk/white in total, I regret not getting more...

That's how I'm feeling about my tens right now....shoulda listened to myself at the register. Smh.

Like dude said earlier any recent max 95's.... 3 slides are like having two pieces of wood strapped to your feet.2011 cardinal and Orion 7's(Orion what was I thinking)And a few pairs of cmft Max I bought pretty comfortable but terrible to look at on me

BigSlim773 wrote:ANY jordan fusion! For me was the black/red 5's and white cement 3's. Luckily i sold em to an old head bout 5months ago, both pairs for $100. Better than takin em to goodwill and gettin $0 for em, lol! And hall of fame 6rings... DAMN 6rings run snug as hell! luckily those were a b.day gift from a now ex girlfriend.LMAO! You had to let her go after getting you 6Rings for a bday gift.Lol I was rolling on the floor after I read this

Honestly, I have been buying shoes for the last 15 years...here's my list...Every single air force one I ever owned that wasn't white on white. I don't even like those anymore. Every Jordan not numbered 3,4,5,6,7,11,12 or 17.Any retro+ Jordan exept the grey 3s and red raging bull 5sFirst retro of military blue 4s. They are at the top of my list as far as bad quality jordans are concernedWolf grey 5s sucked too.The last cool grey 11 retro. Not sure why...maybe just tired of them and the whole cool grey fad. all of the air pippens I copper during the OG days.Lebron 9, I only got the xmas pair. I am kinda glad about it though because it saved me from buying anymore. Lebron 6s, what the beck was I thinking?Sorry, I just thought this was a great time to vent.As I have gotten older I have fell out of love with a lot of kicks, foams, air force 1s to name a few. Which is a good thing.I have also learned that this site is a great tool to get a shoe head caught into the hype (lebron 9s are evidence of that) I have learned to fight that off and decide what I like for myself, instead of what's new, hot or rare. 2011 cardinal 7 is the only one I see that I bought on most peoples list recently. I can't put my finger on it but they just suck for some reason...

Lebron 6
Nike Hyperenforcer (exchanged for white/grey Air Force Ones)
Jordan XV
Penny 1/2 Cent (silver)
Nike Hyperdunk 2010

Originally Posted by kobe8is

but Nike Air Zoom Flight 95
sick.gif

No way.  The Zoom Flight 95 (or premiums as they were also called) were some of my favorite shoes of the past 5 years.  I doubled up at the outlet for around $30/each and I wish I would have gotten about 5 of them.  If they re-release and hit the outlets again, I'm loading up.

The worst shoe I've gotten was the Air Total Max Uptempo.  They look good in the box but they are heavy as hell and garbage for ball.  Lucky I got em for under $50.

Back
Top Bottom