Regret Nah,Lesson Learned(Results In).Vol. STD

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by CJ616

You can catch some %+*$ from a chick giving head.
Unless you dudes gettin head w/ condoms on.

%+*$ is a crap shoot every time you lay down w/ ANY broad.

From pregnancy to disease...anything can go wrong.
I think about this all the time. No matter how cautious I thought I was when #&$# went down.
30t6p3b.gif
*@%$ is real. 
I don't know anyone who gets head w/ condoms. I sure as hell don't. But it's something dudes NEVER really think about.

That's why the safest route is to restrict certain acts to your main chick and trust she's not boppin. 

But dudes be thinking it's all jokes. I GUARANTEE a good number of you dudes in here have slept with or got the bop from a chick that had herpes but she just didn't have an outbreak so you didn't catch anything. It's THAT common.
yeah i heard this the other day also about how 70-80% of the population at one point will be exposed to HPV 

But dudes be thinking it's all jokes.I GUARANTEE a good number of you dudes in here have slept with or gotthe bop from a chick that had herpes but she just didn't have anoutbreak so you didn't catch anything. It's THAT common.

50-80% of the world's population has oral herpes. I do NOT understand how you dudes are putting your dongs in strange girls' mouths all the time. And I can't believe people go raw in one night stands! You guys know that with half of STD's you have it for life right? And it's going to decide who you sleep with/marry/have children with? FOREVER? I hate to sound preachy but damn.

But dudes be thinking it's all jokes.I GUARANTEE a good number of you dudes in here have slept with or gotthe bop from a chick that had herpes but she just didn't have anoutbreak so you didn't catch anything. It's THAT common.

50-80% of the world's population has oral herpes. I do NOT understand how you dudes are putting your dongs in strange girls' mouths all the time. And I can't believe people go raw in one night stands! You guys know that with half of STD's you have it for life right? And it's going to decide who you sleep with/marry/have children with? FOREVER? I hate to sound preachy but damn.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

thats how a lot of dudes be catching stuff. Getting head cuz they think since its not in the couch its all good

VaginaCouch-thumb.jpg

I've never found a more appropriate picture IN MY LIFE.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

thats how a lot of dudes be catching stuff. Getting head cuz they think since its not in the couch its all good

VaginaCouch-thumb.jpg

I've never found a more appropriate picture IN MY LIFE.

Does anyone actually no someone who's caught something from getting sucked? That $@@% scares me.

Does anyone actually no someone who's caught something from getting sucked? That $@@% scares me.

I went to the clinic already, they didnt stick a tip in my thing, all they did was make me take a Bacteria Screen which is just a piss test.
They said they would have the results Friday.

I went to the clinic already, they didnt stick a tip in my thing, all they did was make me take a Bacteria Screen which is just a piss test.
They said they would have the results Friday.

Yea these are going to be the longest days ive ever had in my life.
The clinic didnt want to take my health insurance so I had to shell out 229 bucks.
Cant put a price on your health though right.

Yea these are going to be the longest days ive ever had in my life.
The clinic didnt want to take my health insurance so I had to shell out 229 bucks.
Cant put a price on your health though right.

4 Weeks though? Prob just a UTI. In most cases, if youre not burning within the first 2-5 days youre good. Contracting an STI that cause drips after that period of time is rare. Discharge usually isnt clear or accompanied by a pain you can tolerate. Usually when youre burnt, it feels like youre pissing razor blades. Get tested though because HIV can lay dormant for a long %++ time, and unless you have Magic Johnson money, aint no coming back from that.

Sig Check

4 Weeks though? Prob just a UTI. In most cases, if youre not burning within the first 2-5 days youre good. Contracting an STI that cause drips after that period of time is rare. Discharge usually isnt clear or accompanied by a pain you can tolerate. Usually when youre burnt, it feels like youre pissing razor blades. Get tested though because HIV can lay dormant for a long %++ time, and unless you have Magic Johnson money, aint no coming back from that.

Sig Check

I am changing my lifestyle drastically after this incident is over if possible.
Thanks for all of your concers,I appreciate it.

I am changing my lifestyle drastically after this incident is over if possible.
Thanks for all of your concers,I appreciate it.

you have chlamydia. grab a prescription for doxycycline and take it as prescribed. you'll be in the clear in a week or so.

Back
Top Bottom