Regret Nah,Lesson Learned(Results In).Vol. STD

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

Originally Posted by Nawth21

If it's a UTI you want to get that taken care of asap. It can go to your kidneys and kidney infections suuuuuuck. I'm suprised they didn't test for that, it takes 3 minutes to do a dip test. I'd run over to minute clinic and piss in a cup and see if that's what it is. If it's not, you'll want to make an appt with your GP. It could be something weird.
this happened to my homegirl, feelbadman.jpeg

I had one and I had never been so damn sick in my entire life. It was weird tho, I had no symptoms of a UTI before hand.  It went straight to my kidneys or something but goddamn.  I was so sick I didn't even want to smoke the MJ and that's pretty sick
frown.gif

If it's a UTI you want to get that taken care of asap. It can go to your kidneys and kidney infections suuuuuuck. I'm suprised they didn't test for that, it takes 3 minutes to do a dip test. I'd run over to minute clinic and piss in a cup and see if that's what it is. If it's not, you'll want to make an appt with your GP. It could be something weird.

I had one and I had never been so damn sick in my entire life. It was weird tho, I had no symptoms of a UTI before hand.  It went straight to my kidneys or something but goddamn.  I was so sick I didn't even want to smoke the MJ and that's pretty sick
frown.gif
wow, she said the same thing, it came out of no where, her sides started to hurt and when she checked in to the hospital cause it got serious she later found out it was a kidney infection. happened two days before thanksgiving too,  a real bummer
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif
wow, she said the same thing, it came out of no where, her sides started to hurt and when she checked in to the hospital cause it got serious she later found out it was a kidney infection. happened two days before thanksgiving too,  a real bummer
30t6p3b.gif

Glad you have something to be positive about but 4 weeks isn't enough time to be sure about HIV.

Could take 3+ months...
I hope everything turns out fine and you change your life for the better

Glad you have something to be positive about but 4 weeks isn't enough time to be sure about HIV.

Could take 3+ months...
I hope everything turns out fine and you change your life for the better

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

nice, time to celebrate
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

raw orgy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Call her up and tell her it was negative and you wanna celebrate! Just playing. On the real though, I'm glad your ok OP. Let this be a lesson, and be grateful you didn't have to learn the hard-er way.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

nice, time to celebrate
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

raw orgy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Call her up and tell her it was negative and you wanna celebrate! Just playing. On the real though, I'm glad your ok OP. Let this be a lesson, and be grateful you didn't have to learn the hard-er way.

Back
Top Bottom