Regret Nah,Lesson Learned(Results In).Vol. STD

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Its 2011. WHY ARE YOU DUDES STILL MAKING THESE KINDS OF DECISIONS?

OP I know you're smarter. Go get checked out and hope its not something that is permanent.

But for real, you dudes gotta stop doing this.

but it doesn't feel as good. 

Originally Posted by neukicks

OP I know you're smarter. Go get checked out and hope its not something that is permanent.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

I call for my results in the morning, no matter the outcome my lifestyle Will change.

Keep us informed yo.

I call for my results in the morning, no matter the outcome my lifestyle Will change.

Keep us informed yo.

i swear I had this happen in 08, and my dumbself nutted in her....then she got pregnant....for a year I thought the kid was mine(she moved to miami)...dodged the biggest bullet off my life....besides her destroying my laptop, pissing on my bathroom floor n jackin my CC's....I had a handle of Pinnacle(not just by myself)

i swear I had this happen in 08, and my dumbself nutted in her....then she got pregnant....for a year I thought the kid was mine(she moved to miami)...dodged the biggest bullet off my life....besides her destroying my laptop, pissing on my bathroom floor n jackin my CC's....I had a handle of Pinnacle(not just by myself)

Sure would we be a +%$%%# weekend if they won't be in till Monday.

GL

Sure would we be a +%$%%# weekend if they won't be in till Monday.

GL

Back
Top Bottom