**REINCARNATION - WHAT RACE IF YOU COULD CHOOSE??...Vol. Rukus**

I was having a jokey chat about this with friends the other day. Now imagine if you died and got reincarnated (I'm somewhat believer in reincarnatedsouls)...there's a good chance that you'd be totally different...even a different race...

Maybe this is a crazy question I know, but if you were reincarnated and would change race, which one would be for you? Only rule is...you cant choose what youalready are
wink.gif

Myself, I'm black but I reckon if I were reincarnated i'd be Latin or Mexican or something down that way...I can relate that than more than beingsomewhat generic or Asian. Its quite a perceptive question when you think about it

Choose yours

If I had to come back human, I wouldn't want to come back anything other than black [I'm black]. But if it was just reincarnation, I'd want to comeback as a chimp or a dragon.

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Myself, I'm black but I reckon if I were reincarnated i'd be Latin or Mexican or something down that way...I can relate that than more than being somewhat generic or Asian. Its quite a perceptive question when you think about it
Why is generic italicized and what are you really meaning by using that word to describe a group of people? And what group of people are youdescribing as "generic?"

Latin or Mexican isn't a "race" by the way.

^^^I was gonna choose an all black tiger but couldn't find any good pics. They are rare i think. Kill yourself.

Back
Top Bottom