the stitching on the side is terrible
and its not the same on any of the shoes
i just don't like them
will not buy any
getting my retro XIII and calling it quits

i like the black/red colorway
smile.gif

*coughs foot out of mouth*
These look better then the other pix,you can tell the quality difference... blk/reds=all mine.....white/red also=all mine

These have done a fantastic job of reminding of the past while still being its very own shoe:

Upper design reminds of the 13.

Midsole design reminds of the 17

Lacing system (not hidden) from the 13, 14, 16

Stealh outsole - XX

Carbon galore. Incased too, so it wont get chipped or "pop" out (11, and 19)

WHAT IS NOT TO LOVE?

I don't understand the gold on the tongue of the blacks .... should of kept it red.

Thanks Heat. Looks like the "fin" has been toned down. I like the black joints, the gold kinda kills it but no one is going to see the back of thetongue.

I can't wait to ball in these. Remember kids J's are for basketball first and foremost. Hate on the design all you want but they might just tear up thehardwood
smokin.gif

When are we going to see the Limited Colorway?

Question to those who dislike XX3's...
Which model Jordans would you rank these over in appearance?

I personally like this shoe a lot and would rank them above the following (In looks only):

-XX2
-XX1
-XIX
-XVIII
-XVII (mids only, XVII+ & lows were way better)
-XVI
-XII
-X
-IX

Originally Posted by VA380

I don't understand the gold on the tongue of the blacks .... should of kept it red.
I agree, but other than that the black/red ones are
pimp.gif
not $185
pimp.gif
though.
grin.gif

I'll wait a couple of months when they go on sale.

Details, Details, Details
eek.gif

I thought that the OG XIII quality would never be surpassed, but judging from the pics the XX3 will indeed be the best for quality.
The white laces were a great decision by JB...brings out clean lines of the shoe
The White/Black/Red are the true signature shoe.
Purchasing a couple pair and passing on the rest.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

wow, thanks for the pics once again

ok im getting both colorways x2, cant wait til Feb.

for some reason these remind me of the XIIIs and XVIIs, 2 of my fav Js

I thought that the OG XIII quality would never be surpassed, but judging from the pics the XX3 will indeed be the best for quality.
Really you must judge quality by how horrible the tongue performs...These look like they will be even more uncomfortable then how the 13'stongue always falls to the side and you have to keep straightening it....

And whats with the gold...
eyes.gif

I'm liking those whites more and more ille pass on the blacks hopefully more colorways to come good ones

Thanks for the pics Heat. I wasnt really feeling the black cw from the other pics, but these pics do that cw alot of justice. Although, I like the pattern onthe whites more. However, botj shoes are looking amazing. Heat, when you going to show us the limited cw pics?

Back
Top Bottom