Rejection Sucks Vol Shove Your Lame Comments up your +##

Just to pile on you

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AMafia

So, i went to school with this girl all year and never talked to her. I just started talking to her on like Friday and we talked like 3 hours per day. We talked about prom, our future kids, changed our relationship status on fb to married and were always like "Her: I love you. Me:I love you to. Her:I love you more. Than two days ago she IM'ed me all like, "Mike, you dont really like me do you?" So iwas all like "yeah." She than said it would be better to be friends and now we havent talked at all. Love sucks. Im 15, so no pics, you animals.
rl00ao.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

So, i went to school with this girl all year and never talked to her. I just started talking to her on like Friday and we talked like 3 hours per day. We talked about prom, our future kids, changed our relationship status on fb to married and were always like "Her: I love you. Me:I love you to. Her:I love you more. Than two days ago she IM'ed me all like, "Mike, you dont really like me do you?" So iwas all like "yeah." She than said it would be better to be friends and now we havent talked at all. Love sucks. Im 15, so no pics, you animals.
Quoted for softness
Quoted for truth

Courage-Wolf-She-put-you-in-friend-zone-Put-her-in-rape-zone.jpg

But in all seriousness it was prob just a little crush, she prob just got scared...

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Quoted for softness
Quoted for truth

quoted for  
laugh.gif

don't listen to these people
be true to yourself dude
you lost on this one

when you meet true love, things like this don't even cross your mind
processes become a trance and things just work out
it's not all that common and i bet most cats on here think i'm a mark for
saying it

live and you learn, that's the way it goes. Don't get serious with anybody while you're still young. You got a long life ahead of you.

Back
Top Bottom