Release Date for blk/wht/gry Air Raid retro?

..Guys...I looked all over...and found some info that some Raids WERE in fact going to be retroed, but I just picked up the new SLAM w/ Rose/Bease/Gordon onthe cover n theyre in the footlocker ad near the front of the mag...which surprised me...are they comin out that soon?...Im ALL over these when they drop...

still got my retros....i would wear them more often but they take too damn long to tie up and strap....

I haven't even seen my white/black/blue raids since like '06. I'm gonna take them out the box today at least, if I don't throw them on
laugh.gif
smh.gif

well i guess i was a little bit late on starting a Air Raid thread as u can see above this 1......BUT anyway..as i said in my thread...

"now imma Jordan VIII lover(my favorite shoe of all time)..and when i was a kid i hated the Raids with a passion because the looked like a cheap versionof the VIII because of the straps..and when the retroed i still hated them..now that i look back..and seen the "Peace Raids"..they kinda grew on meand now i have to have a pair or 2 or 3 lol..."

It seems to me like most people are waitin for the peace Raids more so than the blk/grey joints, and justifiably so, they are pretty nice...but after havin thewht/blk pair that came out a couple years back, Im afraid that mostly white peace joints are gonna get dirty seemingly before you even take em out thebox........

With that being said there's a good chance I might still scoop a pair...lol

I found a pair of the black air raids at my local good will a while back and they were DS. Copped for only $3.99 I was
eek.gif
!!!

The black air raids w grey straps will release really really soon, they are in the latest Finishline employee newsletter.

They have a new slam with Beasley on the cover? @#* i was at 4 different places that sold magazines today to pick up some groceries and what not and they allhad the one with lebron/lebron/lebron.

Black/Grey pair are already out...i saw them in VA today

color placement is bush though...its like grey on the toe box and strap..black shoe with a white midsole..

This color-way right here kills those peace raids. There's just something
about the red on the aqua. So sick.
(btw these released a while back and they're not my pics)
pimp.gif

9ixzbc.jpg

123si04.jpg

One more thing, does anyone know if air raids run true to size?

i really would want the black peace raids more, and i found a couple unwearable pairs, but the whites are still clean. surprised we havent seen a release dateyet though, cuz the info on them has been around quite awhile

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

If this is a discussion of the best air raid say no more..
Air-Raid-II-wood-761705.jpg

yesssssss. These are sooo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You know where I can still find these???

Back
Top Bottom