Release Date for blk/wht/gry Air Raid retro?

These are one of those shoes that look great and bring back maaaaaaaad memories. But I just can't pull them off as a grown +$$ man.

moz-screenshot-3.jpg
moz-screenshot-4.jpg
Air-Raid-II-Team-766732.jpg

these were the apart of the best air raid II colorways to be released, I'm waiting for these to appear at my doorstep tomorrow in my sz.12
pimp.gif

.Just scooped a pair with the F n F 30 off...I am GOOD right now...I NEVER buy 2 pairs of anything but these are a personal fave, just might scoop pair #2 inthe near future...

Originally Posted by allalon1

moz-screenshot-3.jpg
moz-screenshot-4.jpg

these were the apart of the best air raid II colorways to be released, I'm waiting for these to appear at my doorstep tomorrow in my sz.12
pimp.gif
Yooooooooooooo, I remember those
eek.gif
I had them as a buck. Those anda Cross Colours jacket, Classic
pimp.gif

Cant wait for these to go on sale, cuz my '03 retros have been beat almost beyond recognition.
I love the colorway, but i need them to retro the black Peace Raids, I loved them kicks back in the day.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by allalon1

moz-screenshot-3.jpg
moz-screenshot-4.jpg

pimp.gif
Yooooooooooooo, I remember those
eek.gif
I had them as a buck. Those and a Cross Colours jacket, Classic
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
co-sign sir

These went perfectly with the red jean CC shorts and the 'Love See No Color' shirt
roll.gif

Dathbgboy wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allalon1 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yooooooooooooo, I remember those I had them as a buck. Those and a Cross Colours jacket, Classic
co-sign sir

These went perfectly with the red jean CC shorts and the 'Love See No Color' shirt

Red Jean CC shorts? Wow, that really takes it back all you need is a bulls starter cap and you set

Back
Top Bottom