Release Day for Jordans

Hi all. It's been a while since my last post on NT, but I'm hoping for some advice. I'm located in Australia, but I'll be in LA for 5 weeks this coming December/January. I'm hoping to get the Taxi 12s, but have no idea how in demand they will be, what the lining up/camping game is like in LA, or where even to go.

I'll be based in the SGV, and I'll have a car, so I can get around. What is the best plan of attack for me?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Hi all. It's been a while since my last post on NT, but I'm hoping for some advice. I'm located in Australia, but I'll be in LA for 5 weeks this coming December/January. I'm hoping to get the Taxi 12s, but have no idea how in demand they will be, what the lining up/camping game is like in LA, or where even to go.

I'll be based in the SGV, and I'll have a car, so I can get around. What is the best plan of attack for me?

Thanks in advance for the help!
try local malls ( footlocker, finishline, sheik etc.)  they usually do raffles the week of release. 

boutique sneakershops will do fcfs, usually gotta be in line early in the am, depends on the shop. 

im in the southbay and not to familiar with shops in the valley. 

try local malls ( footlocker, finishline, sheik etc.)  they usually do raffles the week of release. 
boutique sneakershops will do fcfs, usually gotta be in line early in the am, depends on the shop. 
im in the southbay and not to familiar with shops in the valley. 

Thanks for the tips. We land on Friday morning (the day before) - is that going to be too late for raffles? I figured I'd try to hit up a few stores on the Friday to see what staff could tell me. At least it sounds easier than in Australia, where new Jordan releases are Footlocker only!

It might come down to FCFS - how early would you recommend? I might be pretty tired after the flight! But I can make some sacrifices!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom