Release Info - Air Jordan II Fall 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
bart-scott-cant-wait-o.gif

Finally... Finally... Finally....

Thank you JB. I feel like you've been listening to me all this time as I've been trying to find a DS pair of II's for a decent price in my size. Now I don't have to worry anymore.

II's, NA Black Cements, Infrareds, Black/Red I's Cotdamn..

Just shut the **** up and take my damn money.

$140 please?

Last edited:
Og box made in Italy both og cws done right 2 retro +s maybe and they can do the 2s how they did the 1s this year.

i dunno but i know people tried to sell the cdp pair for dirt cheap :lol:

i hope nike doesnt od on the price with these

Too much of this...ANd i don't mean to pick on you, Noble...I like you. But the passing along info about quality based on what people HEARD from the next ninja is no good. I just got into it with some dudes in my local FB group over this. Everybody wants to say "JB quality is trash". Look, we all know it's not what it was from 99-'01, but I ask people to cite specific examples of poor quality and it's crickets...

Also...I think I read in another post that the Jordan XXIX will be made in Italy...possible connection with these...??

OG box is a MUST!

Shout to the dude that has taken over JB since Gentry got moved to NSW...I'm liking the results thus far...

Man ya'll already know these joints aren't going to be made in Italy :lol:

I'm just hoping for decent leather and Nike on the bottom.

Too much of this...ANd i don't mean to pick on you, Noble...I like you. But the passing along info about quality based on what people HEARD from the next ninja is no good. I just got into it with some dudes in my local FB group over this. Everybody wants to say "JB quality is trash". Look, we all know it's not what it was from 99-'01, but I ask people to cite specific examples of poor quality and it's crickets...

where in the blue hell did i say anything about quality in my previous post? :rofl:

nobody wanted these in the cdp pack period. had nothing to do with quality...

Thank goodness been wanting a pair of II's for a while now. They get no love which makes no sense to me

Maybe the most polarizing of the numbered Air Jordans.
I have adored this shoe since mom bought me my first 2s in 1987.
These are definitely getting picked up on RD.
My 2004s are still in good shape, but the plastic on the heel has obviously yellowed.
Body. Ready.
:nerd:

where in the blue hell did i say anything about quality in my previous post? :rofl:

nobody wanted these in the cdp pack period. had nothing to do with quality...

Whenever we consider a Jordan release "trash", isn't it because of quality? The whole knock on the CDP was (lack of) quality. Weren't the CDP II's an OG colorway? In fact, isn't it the same colorway that JM confirmed this release to be??

So I know JM said this cway wasnt releasing but according to SBD (whos "sources" are from NT) the classic Chicago cway is releasing early 2014

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/09/air-jordan-2-whiteblack-red-returning-2014/

Jordan Brand seems to wait until 2014 to finally retro the Air Jordan 2, according to sources (hyperlinked to OPs profile here on NT). Next year is already looking pretty promising and now Jordan Brand adds the return of the Air Jordan 2 into the mix. The first Air Jordan 2 set to re-release will be the classic “Chicago Home” colorway of White/Black-Red.

Last edited:
Believe JM over any blog.

Also when did that pair get the Chicago nickname?:smh:

I was just reporting wjat was said. But like in the post their sources was OP of this thread lol. And pretty much any bulls colorway that is mostly white with black and red thats doeant have a nickname already gets called bulls or chicago

FTR, the wht/black midsole-red colorway was only worn on the road, so there's no way they could be the "Chicago home"

Wasn't really a fan of the II's until I saw them on feet on two different people last week. Definitely wouldn't mind if the black/chrome released as well.

i dunno but i know people tried to sell the cdp pair for dirt cheap :lol:

i hope nike doesnt od on the price with these

I tried to get my hands on a pair of the cdp pair and could not
to save my life, I'm really happy they're coming back
and alone.....

The white midsole pair is my favorite CW and the IIs are one of my fave models in general (only the two original colorways though -none of that "Candy pack" nonsense)

The '08 release (CDP) was fine imo, obviously could have been better but they certainly weren't as bad as some people try to make them out to be.

...plus I got that 2/21 pack for free, so I can't complain 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom