Release Info - Air Jordan II Fall 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why nobody likes these installments but I'm copping two 11.5's for sure.

whoa whoa more than likely i will have to get these babies online soooo we need to coordinate on which site you plan on coppin from cuz im gonna need an 11.5 as well my brotha lol. My '04s are a 12 and they are roomy now that theyre broken in

Last edited:
Only once on the candy pack, yet folks are tryna act like they messed up the original colorways with it or something.
The "Jordan" on these looks MUCH better than the jumpman on the back of the 1s and the awkward "Jumpman Air" on the 3s and 6s.  I don't think the branding matters as much with this shoe. Still hoping they stick with "Nike" though.

Only once on the candy pack, yet folks are tryna act like they messed up the original colorways with it or something.

View media item 565564
The "Jordan" on these looks MUCH better than the jumpman on the back of the 1s and the awkward "Jumpman Air" on the 3s and 6s.  I don't think the branding matters as much with this shoe. Still hoping they stick with "Nike" though.

I'm positive they will. The original wht/blk/red 2's that same year had NIKE, instead of Jordan.

View media item 565564

Wrong fam...

All of these lack Nike on the back as well....

25th Anniversary's
View media item 565578
University Blue's (might as well have been the bastard stepchild of the Candy pack)
View media item 565580
DB's
View media item 565581
Vashtie's
View media item 565583
Eminem's
View media item 565585
BIN's
View media item 565589
Black/white Pair (from 2011 or 2012, didn't care enough to remember)
View media item 565590
And ALL these are RELEASED pairs...

Nike has def butchered the shoe... Would def like to see more 2's with "nike" branding in the future, but won't be mad if they don't...

Now if I could only get my hands on those Red and Yellow Candy packs, the DB's and BIN's, I'd never need a 2 again...

Last edited:
A Jumpman doesn't really bother me. NIKE is preferred, but if they release these with that JORDAN trash label across the back, there will be blood.

nas-mask.gif

Nike has def butchered the shoe... Would def like to see more 2's with "nike" branding in the future, but won't be mad if they don't...

Now if I could only get my hands on those Red and Yellow Candy packs, the DB's and BIN's, I'd never need a 2 again...

all of those are retro+ colorways tho

all of those are retro+ colorways tho

All i was doing was correcting the guy...

He said only the candy pack (a "retro +" colorway in itself, mind you Nike/JB haven't actually labeled any Jordan a "retro +" in YEARS) had non-nike branding out of all the 2's...

I then posted 7 different pairs of 2's that haven't had Nike branding, IE only Jordan branding (either the Jumpan, the word "jordan", the word "air", or in the case of the collab, the eminem logo)...

Regardless, if OG colorways of 2's drop, they SHOULD have "NIKE" on the back IMO...

if not, then ole boy PRIME and his goons are coming for the JB design team :evil: :evil: :evil:

I didnt follow the II that much, wow all those pairs of these released. Good god, yeah I agree NIKE on the back is best but i dont mind "Jordan" but the jumpman and air or anything is a no-no.

I was only aware of the bulls colorway (not nicknaming it) the BIN, DBs, and Anniv. Had no idea about those others

So, for those of you old 80s heads in here...
You might lose your mind when you hear that the Air Jordan 2's big cousin the Nike Air Python is coming in the FaLL.
Like Whoa
:nerd:

Last edited:
^ I never really knew about Air Pythons, but I knew that Nike had TOO many shoes that looked very similar to Air Jordan designs and vice versa. Dunks/ air Jordan 1's, Nike flights/ Air Jordan IV. Never seen anything that looked like III's but hella shoes had the same outsole as them. And NOW we say that they're running out of ideas.

^ I never really knew about Air Pythons, but I knew that Nike had TOO many shoes that looked very similar to Air Jordan designs and vice versa. Dunks/ air Jordan 1's, Nike flights/ Air Jordan IV. Never seen anything that looked like III's but hella shoes had the same outsole as them. And NOW we say that they're running out of ideas.
They need to recruit some of the custom jordan designers that do freelance work

I had 2 pairs of the 2010. Gave one to my dad. He loves his pair. Me I rock em sparingly and the leather wasnt all that good on em. I hope they use the mold from the anniversary 2s. The shoe was more sleek. The 2010 2s were like card board. Ill see pics and make a decision

Last edited:

View media item 565564

Wrong fam...

All of these lack Nike on the back as well....

Yeah, but still the two original colorways have Nike every time they've been retroed. That was my initial point.

Last edited:
I don't know but the only 2s I like are the 2 OG colorways, the rest just don't look good for some reason. I did like the navy low though, those were nice and would probably make a nice mid. I do think that the low 2 is almost just as good as the mid 2, which can not be said too often.

op still hasnt changed the title to stop the confusion huh?

the white red and black nubuck 2 are my favorite. until they retro the white black without the the colored piping like in the 90's i wont cop.

op still hasnt changed the title to stop the confusion huh?

the white red and black nubuck 2 are my favorite. until they retro the white black without the the colored piping like in the 90's i wont cop.

OP may be just as confused as everyone else lol.

I don't know but the only 2s I like are the 2 OG colorways, the rest just don't look good for some reason. I did like the navy low though, those were nice and would probably make a nice mid. I do think that the low 2 is almost just as good as the mid 2, which can not be said too often.

I'd really dig if they made that Navy low into a mid. I agree with everything you said.

JB, Please do these PROPER!!

Fix that squared-off toe box and use the shape as close to the OG mold/configuration as possible.

IT'S NOT THAT HARD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom